Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world: Stormadelphia!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 28, 2009
OK i thought that we could have a new world it would be called... Stormadelphia and it could have Krakens and Storm Lords and i don't know what its name is but i think its called... um i don't know so anyway it could have a guy named doctor shrink an he thinks that the world got really big but once he see's you he realizes that they actually shrunk. he says talk to headmaster ambrose to see if he has any idea's to grow them he gives you a spell card to do to them it works on them an you get to keep the spell card the spell card heals you 900 health. by the way when you use it on them they grow back to size. now aren't those great ideas.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
chrisy123567810 wrote:
OK i thought that we could have a new world it would be called... Stormadelphia and it could have Krakens and Storm Lords and i don't know what its name is but i think its called... um i don't know so anyway it could have a guy named doctor shrink an he thinks that the world got really big but once he see's you he realizes that they actually shrunk. he says talk to headmaster ambrose to see if he has any idea's to grow them he gives you a spell card to do to them it works on them an you get to keep the spell card the spell card heals you 900 health. by the way when you use it on them they grow back to size. now aren't those great ideas.
yes and no. it's a great thing but not a long enough story. you need to think of more bosses, monsters, guys you have to get quests from, where a craft guy that gives away cafting reicepies, what they will say, what will the areas look like, who begins your main object for the world, where the shops are, what all the places are called, what will the shops sell, what rank are the monsters, what the monsters will use, what the rewards for the are, and maybe what new regants. it's a lot but you NEED to think of all that before you decied to make a new world.

sry if i'm being to pushy, but's it's the truth.

one more thing; is there a topic for what you want a new world?

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
That would be awesome, but don't you think that's to much storm stuff?
I have an idea though. What if there was more than one spiral!!!!!??? And Proffeser Ambrose knew about it and disn't tell us till we were lvl 80!!!???
then we went there and got to have like a long lost (sister if your a boy and brother if your a girl)??!!!!!!! I think that would be totaly awesome. But what if there were more diffrent schools like night,day,ground,ext!!!??? Or even if gods like Zeus or Posiedon were there!!!!!??? I'm exiting myself more than i think i'm exiting you people that are reading this!!

Defender
May 24, 2009