Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World: Phobicus: The Land of Fear

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
So I think there should be a world in dominant peril. It's on the verge of being destroyed by Morganthe's Shadow Weavers, its villages are being destroyed and its civilizations are being taken over. It was a once-great citadel with enourmous colonies ruled by 5 wise noblemen. Morganthe's 5 generals have captured the noblemen and their fiefs. It is now haunted, gloomy, and dangerous. Here are some basics:

Abbreviation: PB

Common-Area: Plagued Courtyard

Buildings: PB Weapon Shop, PB Clothing Shop, PB Pet Store, PB Jewler's Shoppe, Haunted Barracks, various homes of NPC's, and PB Housing Shop.

NPC's: John Gloom, Shadow-Weaver (Red Tag), Umbra Paladin (Yellow Tag, "Neutral", then Green Tag), Professor Wilfred Pimsbury, Sir William Lifebane (Red Tag), and Morganthe (with her Shadow Weaver and her two soldiers when you first come).

1st Quest:

Name: Reparing Damage

Speech: "Young wizard... I urgently need you help... my old friends have been taken hostage by Morganthe... see what you can do immediately at the Land of Fear, Phobicus! Here is the key.... good luck..."

Goal: Enter Phobicus!

Narrarator: Suddenly, Morganthe appears.

Morganthe: "What're you doing here?"

Shadow-Weaver: "Madame... shall I poison the fool?"

Morganthe: "Immediately... I don't need this coward meddling in my Grand Work..."

Umbra Paladin: "You heard her..."

Sir William Lifebane: "Go on then, squire, take the fool out!"

Umbra Paladin: "I-I-will not."

Morganthe: "Then you are an enemy. Attack this traitor!"

Narrarator: (Paladin Yellow Tag turns Green.) The Paladin grabs his sword and fights his superior, while the Shadow-Weaver protects Morganthe and they disappear into shadow...

Sir William Lifebane: "Nooooooo! I-will not-be-defeated......"

Narrarator: With a dramatic fall, the mighty general is defeated. A note is attached to his supreme surcoat. You grab it and examine it, but some words are fainted out because of wear-and-tear damage.

Note: Two---survive----help-needed--courtyard----Thank----for--------,Sir------- Lifebane-

Reward: 3,850 XP, 105 Gold.

2nd Quest:

Name: Point Me!

Speech: "I am sorry for assaulting you earlier. Since I've helped create this horror----this travesty---I shall help you destroy the five Supreme Overlords of Phobicus and find the five old nobles. You should first find the two survivors mentioned. Their names are Wilfred Pimsbury and Johnathan (John) Gloom."

Goal: Locate Survivors.

John Gloom: "Great gatsby! My my my... are you here to save us?"

Professor Wilfred Pimsbury: "Mmmm, hmm! What ho! I could write a book about this one day... Oh, do mind me! Please excuse my bad manners, this is my associate, Mr. Gloom here, and I am----"

Narrarator: Suddenly, a Shadow Weaver group appears.

Shadow Reaver Leader: "The survivors! Capture them!"

Narrarator:John Gloom grabs his sword and slashes at the invaders.

Shadow Reaver Initiate: "Soldiers---WE SHOULD RUN!!!"

Shadow Reaver Leader: "You've beaten us... I honor you for sparing us, great warriors... I shall offer you my token of appreciation... I shall spare thee..."

Narrarator: The group flutters away in terror.

John Gloom: "We should return to our homes now. Thanks a million, wizard."

Umbra Paladin: "Those Weavers weren't too much trouble, were they now?"

Reward: 12,500 XP, 1,555 Gold.

Umbra Paladin: "If only we had the key to the first fief... of course! To enter, you must solve a key riddle... Do you have the courage to? To answer this, you must defeat the Guardian of Snowgard..."

Boss 1:

Guardian of Snowgard:

Health: 12,500

School: Ice

Says: "If you are brave at heart, you will fight and defeat me, wizard..."

Resist: 55% All, Immune to Ice; will heal if attacked by Ice.

To be cont.