Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World: Neverland from Peter Pan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Once you think about it, Neverland from Peter Pan would be a good world. I know Wizard101 is about to add Celestia but maybe this world could be added in a year or two or three. It could just be a side world - kinda just to help you get more experience or something.

Like you first have to battle Peter to enter. He can be a Life boss and someone who helps you along your adventures in the world. After you win the battle, he'll tell you that Neverland is dying and he needs your help.

Hook has unleashed "something" that is destroying Neverland. You have to battle him (he could be Death) and get some answers out of him. He'll tell you the the "something" had gotten out of his control and you need to defeat it.

You report back to Peter who tells you to go to the Indians since their camp had gotten destroyed by the "something" and they might have some answers.

That's as much as I got so far. Sorry! Anyway, I know that Peter Pan is probably copyrighted or something but this world would be a nice addition...

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
SPOREMonster101 wrote:
Once you think about it, Neverland from Peter Pan would be a good world. I know Wizard101 is about to add Celestia but maybe this world could be added in a year or two or three. It could just be a side world - kinda just to help you get more experience or something.

Like you first have to battle Peter to enter. He can be a Life boss and someone who helps you along your adventures in the world. After you win the battle, he'll tell you that Neverland is dying and he needs your help.

Hook has unleashed "something" that is destroying Neverland. You have to battle him (he could be Death) and get some answers out of him. He'll tell you the the "something" had gotten out of his control and you need to defeat it.

You report back to Peter who tells you to go to the Indians since their camp had gotten destroyed by the "something" and they might have some answers.

That's as much as I got so far. Sorry! Anyway, I know that Peter Pan is probably copyrighted or something but this world would be a nice addition...

I must agree with you here, for this would be a marvlous new expansion, but King's Isle entertainment would have to pay royalties to Disney in order to use their Copywright(Idea)

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Great idea!!! Though I doubt Disney would grant the necessary rights. Nice thinking though!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I would like to see a pre-historic dinosaur adventure world myself. I want to go up against flamezillas, firezillas, and all other sorts of dinosaurs.

I wouldn't mind a big game hunter series of worlds. Basically you are enlisted to go big game hunting and have to transverse different worlds to get all the game. One world could be the dinosaur world I would like to see, another could be your neverland where you need to get Captain Hook's hook. Another world could be like Alice in Wonderland where everyone gets shrunk down and fights rabits and various extremely strange playing cards and have lots of puzzles to solve, perhaps even riddles.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I also forgot balloon world, where the world floats in the sky and you go from balloon to balloon and try not to pop anything. I imagine everything being bright colored, neon, whatever, and kind of nastalgic to look at.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Yeah...I kinda doubt Disney will give KI the rights to make the world...but it's nice to think about it! XD

And Wendy, Jane, and the Lost Boys can be shopkeepers. The Burrow/Hangman's Tree can be a shopping district...Tinkerbell can be a secret Life teacher.

-Savannah LionTail, Master Myth, Level 45
-Bailey RainCloud, Adept Ice, Level 27