Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
if you had an idea for a new world what would it be like what would you call it?
what kind of monsters and bosses would be in it?
who would be the final boss?
whats the story (why were you sent there) ?

my world would be called everburn

it would have creatures like this ill just name a few i made up burning soul 1235 health fire molten guardian 2300 health fire ash walker 1980 health myth eternal flame 2340 health fire living stone 1400 health balance thats just a few ideas

the final boss would be the fire god volcanus 8500 health fire
cheats cheat name

if you put trap on him he puts plus 70% trap on you i can trap too

if you put shields of any kind up he pierces them
and puts -95% shield on himself thats right i can shield too

if you use a higher rank healing spell then fairy
he puts 600 spirit armor on i need to defend myself

if you use minion he uses syphon health on
it he destroys your minion and gets 200 health no help for you

the story for my world would be
this Merle summons you and says your name an ancient long forgot world has been rediscovered
by a Marleybone research team (not the same ones in celestia) its called Everburn they sent out a distress call a couple days ago they have awakened ancient spirits and worst of all the fire god volcanus
he ruled that world when the giants dragons and tritons ruled over the spiral go speak to alhazared in krokotopia he can tell you more about this ancient world

alhazared
you want to know about everburn when volcanus ruled on it his hunger for power is unquenchable so the giants waged war with everburn and won then they put volcanus in a deep sleep but before the giants could make him sleep he engulfed the world in lava and burnt the spiral key so no one may ever enter his world now the enhabitance that survived built land that floats above the sea of lava go tell the headmaster the last spiral key to everburn lies beneath the roots of bartlbey

headmaster you tell him what alhazared told you
go into the caverns under wizard city to find the key

the key is guarded by a magma collosus boss says i was sent to guard the key youll hve to pry it from cold stone hands magma collosus
rank 10 boss
fire 5400 health
after you get the key you talk to the headmaster he says go you the spiral key and go to everburn

once in everburn the researchers base camp is in ruins you talk to one of the survivors he says
survivor
morganthe has tricked volcanus into an alliance with that kind of power at morganths control the spiral is doomed

and other quest pick up from there
thats my idea for a new world Blaze