Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I thought of this after a lesson in SS
So all the worlds are based off of countries or eras in time right?
WC: mythical
Kroc: ancient Egypt
MB: 1700-1800 England
MS: feudal era(1000-1600)Japan
DS: mythical Russia (based off of names entirely) (Boris demitri ect)
Cl: no idea haven't been there reminds me of Atlantis/rapture from the game bioshock (if you don't know what that is then google it)
GH and WT: 1000ish Scandinavia (Vikings)

I was thinking that they should make a world about roman/Greek mythology centered around a storyline about the gods/heroes/villains were running rampant pillaging and all that good stuff. The people there call the Myth Titan for help and it does something to make everyone who lives there to disappear. After a while the same people who discovered celestia uncovered this place too and, once again, brought Morganthe with them. It could be underground because of the Myth Titan's super strong earthquake attack. Also in the weld gate/door picture I could be underground with a bubble to keep the dirt surrounding it on all sides in te world, like with the water for CL. The world would be in a deep chasm an if you look up, you would only see a small strip of sky, and the world would be very dark with earth-based allies like elemental spirits in MS. Also just like you can go above ground in CL, you can go above ground here an into te sky to see the greek gods and they could ask for help and give you quests. In response to the person above me, I love te idea of god based cards, we could even have a new rank at LV 70, godly pyromancer or whatever school you are. The gods school assignments should be:
Life: Hera
Death: Hades
Fire: Prometheus/Hephaestus
Ice: Boreas ( I know he's a Titan in Greek myths but I couldnt find any1 else)
Myth: Apollo/Ares
Storm: Zeus (strongest god, srongest damage school, makes sense)
Balance: Hermes (jack of all trades god, do everything school, it works)
PS thanks for reading my rediculously long post.