Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
(I didn't add this to the world ideas post by Sherlock because few people ever check it an I really wanna get my idea out there.)

I'm sure many players have asked for this, but how about a world themed around ancient Rome, Venice or Italy as a whole? We have many worlds based on ancient civilisations (Krokotopia, Aquila, Azteca ect.). I would name this world "Renaissia". The name references the Renaissance, a period in which some of the most famous, artistic creations in the world were made.

The plot could be about paintings and sculptures coming to life and wrecking havoc in the world. The main antagonist of the story would be Mars, (the Roman God of War). He would corrupt Minerva, (the Roman God of Art, Crafts ect.), into bringing works of art to life. If that plan was successful, he would then corrupt Minerva even more to rule alongside him in chaos. The story would be divided into 2 parts: Destroying Minerva's Corruption, and stopping Mars from corrupting anything again.

Some ideas of inhabitants could be wolves, representing the story of Romulus and Remus's guardian, and doves, representing a symbol of Christianity in Ancient Roman times.

The player would travel around Renaissia, visiting landmarks that can be dungeons, gauntlets, boss rooms or just places of interest, like the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon ect., discovering the Renaissian's lifestyle and ultimately, stopping Mars from painting the town red.

If you want to add to this or provide feedback, I'd very much appreciate it.

Cheers!

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
That actually sounds kinda cool, I'd like to see that.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
This world already exists in the Spiral as two other worlds Aquila and Valencia. Aquila is based on ancient greek/rome while Valencia is renesaiince Italy. Both worlds look really cool, but sadly both worlds are mainly in Pirate101 instead of Wizard101. I would really love it if these worlds came to Wizard101 maybe someday!

Survivor
May 23, 2011
I 100% like that idea, as even though we have Aquila, which is based off of Greece Mythology, we don't have enough of it. I especially like the idea of rogue statues attacking me! I totally seeing something like it happening in the future, and I would support it! Although, if I had to pitch an idea, maybe a shadow world? Or a spirit world? Like, a spirit world where the wall to the living world is broken, and there is a war between the living and the dead, and you have to stop the war and fix the barrier between the two worlds. It is a very basic idea, but I think it might make a cool mini - world, like the one where you have to save the adventurers and you reach it from Krokotopia.