Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world idea!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
I have an idea for a new world!

A world that have two parts that can change any times. A sky and earth world! There's giant ant monsters and small dragons. Takes place in a world in the clouds and a portal that send you underground into a volcano. This place was once a part of Wizard City that got separated by a powerquake.

Story is this: Before the giants and dragons start fighting, a dark wizard (KI name him) have unleashed a wanting power that's hidden under sea. The dragons and giants both want it and start fighting over for the power. however, that power emerged with fishes and a fisher man and created the tritons. While the giants and dragons and fighting on the sea, it awakened the first tritons that was created by the power! After years, the tritons returns and the giants and dragons now both sleep one inside the world's biggest volcano, one on top the biggest cloud. Now, the spider queen have visited this area after have menaced Celestia and emprisoned the dark wizard. It's your turn to save him and chase the Spider queen to the next world! (It can't end just here!)

This could be the appropriate place where Bartleby's children (Dragon and giants) Went.

There's still the dragon and giant lord hidden inside these areas for wizard to explore!

I don't have any idea for the name of world but there will be big ant monsters and rock monsters from inside volcano (a original monster than collosus) and a snowflake sprouting elemental called Snow elemental on the cloud. Snakes like the one Diego fights in the minigame.

Badges: Ant Squisher, Ant trapper, Anti-bug Master.
Peacemaker of (Name of world), Snake chaser, Sultan, Cobra master.

After you have saved the dark wizard he will say: Forgive me for putting you through all this young wizard, the spider queen is just in here, fight her in her palace!.

That dungeon can be called: Morganthe's watchtower.

Hope you like this idea!

Defender
May 18, 2009
Historian
May 28, 2009
Historian
May 28, 2009
Something that have something to do with ruins can be the name. Since it's very lost, from long long ago.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
the idea is ok i just dont see how giant ants are going to be made or apparently giant snakes

Historian
May 28, 2009
blaze552563 wrote:
the idea is ok i just dont see how giant ants are going to be made or apparently giant snakes

Not giant snakes. Normal sized snakes. The ants could be wearing armors and holding a sword or something.