Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world? Grylilla 9th world my idea ;)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
Hi all you wizards out there! I wanna show you my idea of a world named Grylilla the 9th world! I'm excited about WinterTusk and all but this is a idea I wanted to add. I got the idea when I was looking at my Massive Fantasy Palace and I looked up and I saw gryphons there so I thought, if only gryphons got a spotlight.... So thats how. This is a level 70+ world! (if there is a level 70, if its 60+ its fine)(I'm level 53 so I'll catch up :P). The first quest has a girl named Lilla she's the queen of the world but she's under a spell so she disappears on one of the final quests. The monsters there are... Eagles, some evil Gryphons, Owls (these are charmed birds!), Vultures, Falcons, Pigeons and some charmed people you helped from Wizardcity, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia and Grizzleheim. The problem there is that the Gryphons are decreasing and more evil birds are increasing. When Lilla disappears she gets charmed so you ask this person who's Lilla's friend and they help you then you gotta beat a rank 20 human called Ripsinger. Some bosses are named KipKade, Tulopma, Farliyonga, Gypsong, Rishlirling, Latyombey, Uiloyon (say U-LO-YON), Yushmuyta and Ipsis. :D I hope you liked my idea! Bye!!!!!!!!

Taylor DaisyStone, 53 Fire

"The imagination, the mind, most powerful."