Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world :dragone

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
here is my world, dragone. In this world all sorts of fire spells are the enemys.did I mess up .any way, you go to this world after you get the quest "save the sunbirds!" the Quest is that you go to dragone and defeat sunbirds in phenox lane. thats all I have right now .if you have any ideas please post.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
This is a good idea, the boss of it could be an Efret. :) But DS is already a fire world...

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
cbwiz wrote:
here is my world, dragone. In this world all sorts of fire spells are the enemys.did I mess up .any way, you go to this world after you get the quest "save the sunbirds!" the Quest is that you go to dragone and defeat sunbirds in phenox lane. thats all I have right now .if you have any ideas please post.

Not to burst your bubble, but there's already a world like this. It's called Dragonspyre. You can get it dirt cheap after you finish Mooshu.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
cbwiz wrote:

Not to burst your bubble, but there's already a world like this. It's called Dragonspyre. You can get it dirt cheap after you finish Mooshu.

I know.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
cbwiz wrote:
Superwiz1560 wrote:
cbwiz wrote:

I know.

Oh, sorry. I honestly didn't mean to offend you. :(

I guess I was a little peeved as I posted?

Anyway, sorry again.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Well I think Dragonspyre pretty much covers it for fire. And there were loads of Dragons there, we even got to ride a drake!

Good effort though.

Logan Frost,
Legendary Wizard.

This is my idea for a cool new world: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/26347.ftl

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
cbwiz wrote:

I think it sounds a bit too much like DragonSpyre.

P.S. "Phoenix"