Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World!!!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Well, i thought of a world, I am not sure if it is that good, but here it is anyway.

A world which is in the skies, and the main threat their is an evil king called King Scarce. There are some very brave villiagers, wanting to protect their families. They show you around the skies. After you finish a quest to talk to all the other families one of them are gone. Then, you go to the next family. Secretly, someone steals the families you just talked to. There is one last family left, but when you go to talk to the firat family he is not there. And the last quest is to defeat King Scarce and get the stolen people. All the other villiagers are under a curse until you defeat King Scarce. Level 64 balance wizard how do you make it say you are legendary.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Explorer
May 07, 2011
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Well, as soon as you finish the last boss of Avalon Merle Ambrose calls you. He says that their are lots and lots of lightning and rain, and it is not normal rain, it is special rain and lightning, he says he might know who is doing this. he holds out a special key and says in a whisper ' i dont want you to go there but it is our only way to live, when i was younger i had to defeat him and i did, he must be back somehow. King Scarce's wife is Morganthe's sister. When you are battling King Scarce there are three other bosses: Queen Scarce, Prince and Princess Scarce. The main thing of this world is defeat them quickly enough so Queen Scarce wont get Morganthe back alive. But she does so you also have to defeat Morganthe.

Level 64 balance wizard: Cole Dunerunner
how do you make it say you are legendary, not novice