Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new wizard101 app for idevices

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
Have you ever wanted a wizard101 ipod app other than wizardblox?
Well I know me and my friends do. So this is where I got my idea looking through the app store looking for a new app bored with my computer thinking I want something for the road or at a restraunt. So this is my new idea... kingisle makes a new idevice app that is a battling game so you log on to your acount and pick the wizard you want so then you can look at your stats, and change your cloths, and your deck, and pet. You have the option of looking for a wifi pvp match, pvp leader boards, and even fighting certain enemies such as bosses and street enemies that as you fight them on the app you unlock more enemies and your charater all the while is getting expierience gold or items.
Now I bet you're saying that it would be imposible to do the waterworks boss Slyster Glowstrom solo so another thing you can fight bosses with friends who are on the wifi network you're on. Also there would be mini games such as the clam puzzle in water works in simpler form with rewards and no fight if you lost so please comment and notify me of any ideas you have that might make this more fun.
nicholas deathbringer
lv.62 legendary pyromancer
kevin roseflame
lv.26 adept theurgist

Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
Great idea!
If this was possible, I would love it.
ShelbyFrostHeart Balance lvl 80

Explorer
May 22, 2011
i want that to happen! Oh and in case KI is reading this, make the app free I own an ipad and would love to play it on that. It would be perfect!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
I often find myself on the run so it is a great idea to have a app for wizard101 it is a good move to increase the amount of players increasing your total earnings.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
tatepercival wrote:
i want that to happen! Oh and in case KI is reading this, make the app free I own an ipad and would love to play it on that. It would be perfect!

Make the app like the real game beginning free, as you go on you can either buy a membership or purchase area with your acounts crowns

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Delver
Oct 05, 2010
KI has stated before that they will not make the game itself available in devices not capable to run an MMORPG. Sorry guys its not happening :P

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Survivor
Nov 23, 2010
I think this is a fantastic idea, I would easily pay $3-$8 for this app, but I dont get the details. You would be able to play as your wizard alone, and the only way you could get friends is if they are on the same wifi network, anyway, KI should definitely make this.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Great idea! i love the idea but prob will only work on the newest apple devices if the app was real :-)