Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wand Attack Animations

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I've appreciated the hard work designers have put into the attack animations of the game, like swords, staffs, wands, sword/shields, two-handed-swords, spears, and bows. I was wondering if there is any new animations any one would like for these existing weapons, and if there are any new weapons anyone would like to see. I would like:

New (casting) animation for wands, not sure
Extra (casting) animation for staffs, twirl staff above head then do same place down/pull back that exists currently
Extra casting animation for bows, flip and then fire arrow right when the spell gets cast
New/Extra animation for swords, roll on ground then stab
Extra animation for spears, step and throw spear over shoulder

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
I think they should have a brand new weapon like ninja shirken or something else that is a ranged attack.

Amber Rainbowstone - - level 63

Sierra - - level 33

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
I've appreciated the hard work designers have put into the attack animations of the game, like swords, staffs, wands, sword/shields, two-handed-swords, spears, and bows. I was wondering if there is any new animations any one would like for these existing weapons, and if there are any new weapons anyone would like to see. I would like:

Extra (casting) animation for staffs, twirl staff above head then do same place down/pull back that exists currently
Extra casting animation for bows, flip and then fire arrow right when the spell gets cast
I like the first two and the sword idea. I think that if you have a bow, you need an arrow, but that would change the wardrobe, so it might not work. I don't like the spear because how would you get your spear back?

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Yeah, would be cool to have new animations. Maybe a wand called "unarmed" which gives us 6 cards to our main school and we shoot a fireball for fire, iceball for ice etc, out of our hands to our target from a distance.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:

Banners! Don't forget the banners! And I'm assuming for spears you mean lances?

Some new animations would be nice though

I honestly, just want Dual Wands (one in each hand). That's about it from me

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Greek and Roman Go... on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
I like the first two and the sword idea. I think that if you have a bow, you need an arrow, but that would change the wardrobe, so it might not work. I don't like the spear because how would you get your spear back?
Well with two-handed sword, you throw it. And you get that back somehow... So....