Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New villian?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Administrator
Malistaire is just the end of one chapter of Wizard101. There are many chapters ahead, young Wizards.

What's coming will make him look like a push over...

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
megantler wrote:
since malistaire is gone who's gonna be the ne villian?

this has pretty much endless possibilities. they should make it a whole new school and make death stop having such a hard time on bosses. maybe life just to add a twist :?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Malistaire is just the end of one chapter of Wizard101. There are many chapters ahead, young Wizards.

me: *faints* PUSH OVER! i am scared for my wizards... *worry* wait... hard dungeon... or not..? wait... i gonna kill this new hard boss soon! 8)
i gonna push HIM over and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that,and the one after that............... you get my point, or do you..? i'll start over...

taylor: we get you! i think he broke my ears...

me: i heard that!

taylor: he's got good hearing...

me: i heard that too!

kevin:(whispers to taylor) very good hearing...

me: ....... what you say kevin? Any way .heh heh. the new boss is gonna die!

taylor: when it comes out...(whispers to kevin)
our creator is crazy...

kevin: yep... very crazy

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

that makes me scared

Survivor
May 05, 2009
There should be a new boss thats a crab from Celestia called Crabtron. I know it sounds weird but the plot is thats Crabtron wants to turn all wizards and creatures into crabs and enslave them for all eternity. Our job is to fight him at the end of Celestia. Then his son will want to take revenge on us. You fill in the rest

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
YAY!!! A new chapter!!! That means us GMs won't be bored anymore!!!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Push over? I haven't even finished Krokotopia yet

Wow, hardest video game of my life :?