Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ultimate Crown Pet

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay, I had an idea for a school blade pet. It got some responses. Now, I keep reading and everyone wants spritely. Also, people have pointed out the fact that the giftcards have the dragonblade pets. So, this is an idea, for the Ultimate pet for 15000 crowns! Yes, this is a lot of money, but this will be the Ultimate Pet!

None of these pets will have any passive talents, only active talents and will get pip o plenty boost and spritely off the bat as baby! All pets will have a chance at spell proof, pierce train, and DragonBlade (MayCast DragonBlade).

Because the pet gets 2 talents at baby, plus a Card, the pets will get a total of the card with 6 talents!

Polar Bear Ice Pet = +45% IceBlade Card, other talents are, Ice Giver, Ice Shot, Ice Aura, IceBlade, &/or Spell Defy.

FireZilla Fire Pet= +40% FireBlade Card, other talents are, Fire Giver, Fire Shot, Fire Aura, FireBlade, &/or Smoke (May Cast SmokeScreen).

Damp Demon Storm Pet= +35% StormBlade Card, other talents are, Storm Giver, Storm Shot, Storm Aura, StormBlade, &/or Storm proof.

Ghost Hound Death Pet= +45% DeathBlade Card, other talents are, Death Giver, Death Shot, Death Aura, DeathBlade, &/or Death Proof.

Life Minotaur Life Pet= +45% LifeBlade Card, other talents are, Life Giver, Life Shot, Life Aura, LifeBlade, &/or Life Proof.

Cyclops Myth Pet= +40% MythBlade Card, other talents are, Myth Giver, Myth Shot, Myth Aura, MythBlade, &/or Myth Proof.

Hydra Balance Pet= +30% BalanceBlade Card, other talents are, Pain Giver, Sure Shot, Towered (May Cast Tower), Spell Defy, &/or Unbalanced.

Yes, I know some of the pets are the same or have been used before, however they fit best with the school. If you have any ideas or improvements, please reply, or if you like this idea, please respond. Since, the more responses, the more likely KI is to take an idea seriously!

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Over powered.

This will make all other pets obsolete and pointless. I do not think this is a good idea.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
danton1983 wrote:
Over powered.

This will make all other pets obsolete and pointless. I do not think this is a good idea.

Right now, with a little effort, you can already get a pet with the DragonBlade +30% attack to all spells! I have hatched this pet with a sea dragon. I have the talents pips, spritely, spell proof, and sure shot. So, yes, I already have a perfect pet!

Is this newer pet overpowered? Yes, a little, but you are also paying for it. You can't get it by a drop or any other way than to pay for it! And with the pets from celestia and the DragonBlade pets, all other pets already are obsolete and pointless. Yet, some people and kids don't care what the pet can do for you, they go for looks, so this wont affect them at all. This is for the serious gamer!