Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Transformations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
I love to get transformations and was thinking they should have more. If you were to add more which ones would you want.
P.S. I think that there should of been spooky ones for Halloween, it would of been like costumes.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Delver
Dec 30, 2012
OldStormWizard on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
they are useless
They are also fun.

It is fun to play as another race. So no, they are not useless, they are a fun aspect.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
my brother saves gold just for transformations and castles, the two most useless things in the game.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
MadisonWinterHorn on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
my brother saves gold just for transformations and castles, the two most useless things in the game.
Again, they are fun. Castles get to show off everything you collect in the Spiral. They are not useless. You can farm there and craft. So I am glad they are implemented and if you do not like them, then do not participate in them.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Ruthless Anthony on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
They are also fun.

It is fun to play as another race. So no, they are not useless, they are a fun aspect.
Also, with the upcoming shadow magic spells, using a transformation alongside a shadow spell will actually allow the user to access an alternate form of that specific shadow spell too as well, but most importantly, like you said, the transformations are not useless, but a fun little side thing to do every now and then.

P.S. KI, if you're reading this, then please add more female transformations into the game like you said you would a few years ago.