Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new tournament in tournament hall

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
hey guys its me again tyler dragonspear. anyway i got another idea for wysteria. first in the tournament hall, where on the walls there are the winners. i got an idea that, like the tournament in wizard city, there should be a tournament there. But this tournament would be different. if you got the wysteria cup, then you are quilfied to enter a tournament that comes every week. there are bunch of brackets with different wizards fighting each other. there would also be pigswick computer people that are harder. if you win your match, you go on to the next round. the first round takes like 20 minutes. some wizards face real other wizards and some wizards face computer people. the top 8 wizards go on to the next day. then the top 8 fight in 4 rounds and the winner gets to fight the previous champion if online(if not, they will fight someone on the wall like diego or the battlemaster in the entrance. if they win, they get their wand in the wall, picture on the wall, and becomes the champion that gets quests time to time and gets to chose from a free pack, or a wand like malistare ( have to become champion 3 times or a wand from you choice( you chose any wand but it will be in your stats.) However, if a challenger gets to you and you lose, you are no longer champion but your wand goes in the hall of fame which is in a different room(which is a long hallway with your picture that goes in the hall of fame as well) the challenger becomes the champion and gets the same thing as the previous champion. If the champion is absent during tournament, they lose the fame. they can be champion for one weak. If they are absent for one week when the next tournment comes, they lose the fame. the quest that the champion gets is solo only. this i think was my best idea so wizard101 creaters if you like it respawn or make it happen. and viewers if you like this idea comment! this would be so much fun! thx

Survivor
Sep 15, 2013
tylerdragonspear10... on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
hey guys its me again tyler dragonspear. anyway i got another idea for wysteria. first in the tournament hall, where on the walls there are the winners. i got an idea that, like the tournament in wizard city, there should be a tournament there. But this tournament would be different. if you got the wysteria cup, then you are quilfied to enter a tournament that comes every week. there are bunch of brackets with different wizards fighting each other. there would also be pigswick computer people that are harder. if you win your match, you go on to the next round. the first round takes like 20 minutes. some wizards face real other wizards and some wizards face computer people. the top 8 wizards go on to the next day. then the top 8 fight in 4 rounds and the winner gets to fight the previous champion if online(if not, they will fight someone on the wall like diego or the battlemaster in the entrance. if they win, they get their wand in the wall, picture on the wall, and becomes the champion that gets quests time to time and gets to chose from a free pack, or a wand like malistare ( have to become champion 3 times or a wand from you choice( you chose any wand but it will be in your stats.) However, if a challenger gets to you and you lose, you are no longer champion but your wand goes in the hall of fame which is in a different room(which is a long hallway with your picture that goes in the hall of fame as well) the challenger becomes the champion and gets the same thing as the previous champion. If the champion is absent during tournament, they lose the fame. they can be champion for one weak. If they are absent for one week when the next tournment comes, they lose the fame. the quest that the champion gets is solo only. this i think was my best idea so wizard101 creaters if you like it respawn or make it happen. and viewers if you like this idea comment! this would be so much fun! thx
Very nice Idea, Sound's like fun