Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New topic for pet names that should be added

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I know, I know. We've all been there. But I actually wrote a whole list of names that are not available, in the pet area. I was laying in my bed last night, actually saying names out loud to my husband. lol.. To be perfectly honest, we ALL collect pets and you know it. lol....And there are only so many names available right now to choose from. I have two Micky's. lol..Anyway, here is my list. It's a bit long, but I hope KI notices. If you want to add to this list, feel free to please do so. :-) Have a great holiday, guys!! See you in the Spiral. And I am going to apologize ahead of time, for the list being so long, but sometimes my brain works faster then it should. I've been waiting to give a list of my opinions, for pet names. Again, please feel free to add what you think they should add, too. The more, the merrier. Just please, NO insulting names. Sure it would be amusing, but KI can't have children who play, use them.

1. Nemo (It's the name of my real life dog. It's not after the cartoon character, it's after Captain Nemo)
2. Mimi (Also one of my cat's names, just like Micky is.)
3. Bug or Buggy (Another pet's name of mine. I put these first, so maybe they'd consider them.)
4. Wallace
5. Russell
6. Midas (We have a Zeus and Xena. Why not Midas?)
7. Betty
8. Gladys
9. Bertha (Would be great for one of the Banshees)
10. Huey
11. Tonto
12. Fido (Typical dog name, that should be on the list)
13. Rover (Same thing)
14. Spot (And again)
15. Dot and/or Dotty
16. Sweetie
17. Apple
18. Donald
19. Dewey
20. Mystic (Queen Mystic sounds kind of neat)
21. Tootie (Like Tootie Frutie)
22. Dee Dee
23. Baron (My husband's mother's dog)
24. Comet (Same)
25. Gertie
26. Scooter
27. Bonkers
28. Gumdrop
29. Pablo
30. Einstein
31. Axel
32. Rose
33. Slash (I know. I'm an 80's baby. lol)
34. Sunshine
35. Sparkle/s
36. Roy
37. Ringo
38. Grouch (This would be perfect for one of the Colossus or bats)
39. Sassy
40. Sylvester
41. Precious (I can't remember now if it's available or not.)
42. Ray (I wanted my husband to name his Scarecrow Ray, after Ray Bolger, who played the original Scarecrow in Wizard of Oz)
43. Gizmo
44. Joy
45. Berry (Or any types of Berries. Raspberry, Strawberry, Blueberry, etc. )