Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Things that would be good in-game.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
This is a list of different things that don't necessarily have anything to do with each other.

1: Make the Kraken a dungeon. The Kraken of Triton avenue in one of the most fought bosses in the game. I think I have seen an empty platform once, when I couldn't sleep and played at 3 am. It's about time it was made a dungeon so the people who actually need to do the quest can do so in peace.

2: Fix Ravenwood. I'm not asking to bring the death school back, (even though I'd like to), but I am asking to at least fix the road up a bit, just put some boards down or something. If your really feeling kind, give balance wizards a school maybe? I know Ravenwood isn't big enough, but maybe you could just re-design it when the next world (Monquista or something) comes in?

3: Spiral doors home. I'm pretty sure I understand the premise of Spiral doors. They can go anywhere provided that there's a spiral door there, and you have a keystone. So why can't we go to our homes? It would seem quite simple, and a keystone coming with a deed, so why not?

4: Trading Gold. Why can't I send my characters gold? I earned it, so why can't I give it? My other characters can access my crowns, so why not my gold?

I have more but I'm gonna go play a game whose models have more then 5 polygons