Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new sun spell - convert attack

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
this sun spell would be played on a card the same way that the attack boosts and accuracy boosts are now.

It's effect would be to turn the card into it's opposite school - storm to myth, life to death, and so on.

If played on a balance attack, it would randomly turn the attack into either:
storm
fire
ice
death
life
myth

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
so like a prism, only converted to a sun spell and could be used with secondary spells? this would be...interesting....both in PVE and PVP

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
chanieman wrote:
so like a prism, only converted to a sun spell and could be used with secondary spells?

yes. with any spells in your normal deck, but not those in the side bar, treasure cards and the like.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I don't really like this idea in that everyone's boosts tend to be for their school cards and not for non-school cards. I would rather see spell conversion blades or spell conversion bubbles that changes the attack after initial casting. You cast as your own school and then it converts into another. With conversion blades people can get dispels under the conversion blade if they cast before you do, with conversion bubbles they would not be able to, but I am not sure which way would be best for game play.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
this sun spell would be played on a card the same way that the attack boosts and accuracy boosts are now.

It's effect would be to turn the card into it's opposite school - storm to myth, life to death, and so on.

If played on a balance attack, it would randomly turn the attack into either:
storm
fire
ice
death
life
myth

Why not?