Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Sun School Spell: Enchant Minion

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
So today at work, i was daydreaming about wizard101 ( like i usually do, lol ) and an idea struck me. How cool would it be, if we could enchant our minions. What i mean by this is, Just like gargantuan is placed on an attack card to make it stronger, this card is placed on the minion and the minion get more base health. Maybe just like Monstrous, Gargantuan, and Collosal, there would be 3 or 4 levels of enchantment available. Maybe the first one would increase the minions health by 50, the second by 150, etc. If this sounds like a good idea, maybe the community could help me brainstorm a name for these cards and even provide a graphic of what these cards would look like. All ideas and opinions are welcomed here. Thanks in advance

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I like this idea, but will it help their spells???

Rank 1: level 50 - Entitle: +75 Base health
Rank 2: Level 55 - Refocus: +150 Base health and use 1 pip higher spells for their schools
Rank 3: Level 60 - Deployment: +250 Base health and uses 2 pip higher spells for their schools
Rank 4: Level 65 - Entrance: +400 Base health and uses 2 pip higher spells for their schools
Rank 5: Level 70 - Impliment: +500 Base health and uses 3 pip higher spells for their schools
(For when avalon comes out)
Rank 6: Level 75 - Strengthen: +750 Base health and uses 4 pip higher spells for their schools
Rank 7: Level 80 - Multi-units: +900 Base health and uses 4 pip higher spells for their school and sometimes simplify.

Little side spells:
Minion Doubler: Level 62: Summons 2 of the same minions
Thricing: Level 80: Summon 3 of the same minion.

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Nice idea! I agree with Ronster55, it should help their spells. I like his ideas a LOT, too.

See you in the Spiral,

Richard Ghostrider Level 70 Ice Wizard

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
catman01 wrote:
Nice idea! I agree with Ronster55, it should help their spells. I like his ideas a LOT, too.

See you in the Spiral,

Richard Ghostrider Level 70 Ice Wizard

These ideas sound great as well, hopefully KI considers looking into this :)