Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Storyline Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
So as we all know the Morganth storyline is almost over wich makes me sad because Morganth is like a spider witchdoctor and I exeted to be a witchdoctor in pirate101

Any ways when we are done with her how about we fight another female.
Name: Sylvia Drake
Why? Because she wants to get back at you for defeeting Malistare.
Speach (like Morganth the sky will fall thing) : "The shadow will cover you, The Stars will melt, The Lamp will open, The Winter will come, and the Vodoo will rise!
That segusting first she goes to Darkmor a shadow land, next Yago a star world, then Mirage a genie world, the Poloris a ice world, and finaly Hoda a world with witchdoctors.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
star686b wrote:
So as we all know the Morganth storyline is almost over wich makes me sad because Morganth is like a spider witchdoctor and I exeted to be a witchdoctor in pirate101

Speach (like Morganth the sky will fall thing) : "The shadow will cover you, The Stars will melt, The Lamp will open, The Winter will come, and the Vodoo will rise!
That segusting first she goes to Darkmor a shadow land, next Yago a star world, then Mirage a genie world, the Poloris a ice world, and finaly Hoda a world with witchdoctors.

As much as I love the Drake clan (and could totally get behind a Malistaire sequel) I don't think this would work, for a couple reasons:

1. Sylvia is not evil, and she's just a little dead;

2. she tried to stop Malistaire~ why would she avenge him now, when they're living happily ever afterlife?

The world ideas sound cool, though.

-veebz

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
star686b wrote:

Erm, Sylvia was grateful that we defeated Malestaire because it's the only way they could be reunited. Sorry, that doesn't work.
And Sylvia was a Life Professor so the whole VooDoo / dark thing isn't going to work either. Sorry!