Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new storyline for wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
u no i been thinking of a new death world that could be added to the game and that malistare had a secret apprentice and he would build a machine that would turn everyone in the spiral into undead and you would have to go there and fight the apprentice me and my friend talon dayrider were thinking about it and we thinking you guys could make it but idk if you dont like it idc i just wanted to give a new idea o and also we were thinking the apprentice should be called the necromancer king

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Sebastian2297 wrote:
u no i been thinking of a new death world that could be added to the game and that malistare had a secret apprentice and he would build a machine that would turn everyone in the spiral into undead and you would have to go there and fight the apprentice me and my friend talon dayrider were thinking about it and we thinking you guys could make it but idk if you dont like it idc i just wanted to give a new idea o and also we were thinking the apprentice should be called the necromancer king

W101 already has a complete storyline. It cannot be changed because it would change EVERYTHING. 50's would have to start all over. Quests changed, EVERYTHING. Oh did i mention EVERYTHING??? Too much work for kinsisle AND players, and too much wait.