Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New stat: Resist getting into duels

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hey!

I had a new idea. Its a stat for gear. You know how when you get to close to a monster and get yanked into an unwanted duel by acciedent? Of course you do. So this stat is resistance to getting pulled in. If it is high enough, you could walk through the middle of the streets without getting pulled in! It could give you a couple seconds to get away from monsters surrounding you at that second. It could be called duel preventer. What do you guys think?

Angela Dragonstone level 84

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizardrokz on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Hey!

I had a new idea. Its a stat for gear. You know how when you get to close to a monster and get yanked into an unwanted duel by acciedent? Of course you do. So this stat is resistance to getting pulled in. If it is high enough, you could walk through the middle of the streets without getting pulled in! It could give you a couple seconds to get away from monsters surrounding you at that second. It could be called duel preventer. What do you guys think?

Angela Dragonstone level 84
While some may need or want this, to me it seems kind of pointless. I avoid getting pulled into duels by taking my time, watching how the mobs move and then moving on. It's not rocket science, and shouldn't cost money; it's just common sense.

Explorer
May 06, 2012
RavenLady777 on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
While some may need or want this, to me it seems kind of pointless. I avoid getting pulled into duels by taking my time, watching how the mobs move and then moving on. It's not rocket science, and shouldn't cost money; it's just common sense.
I agree with you 101%. And besides, what if you are working on a quest but you cant fight?!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
nateironhammer on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
I agree with you 101%. And besides, what if you are working on a quest but you cant fight?!
It would only give you resist for a couple pf seconds, so you just wait about 5 seconds next to the monsters