Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells Please Reply Before March 30th

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Well, I want you to reply before March 30th because I'm gone on that date. I leave at: 2010, March 29, 5:00. Well, now let's get away to what this is about.

Now you can post ideas too *LOL* you would post here is you didn't post obviously
Storm: Trench 1,285 the target sinks in an ocean.
Fire: Mt. Fuji Mount Fuji erupts.
Ice: Pluto target lands on Pluto but when he took off he forgot his space suit.
Balance: Mega Blade +60% to all attacks.
Life: Present give a positive charm or ward to target.
Death: Hurt 550
Myth: History 750 you can choose this animation bye!

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Well, I'm back and I want to ask this: does anyone care about this besides me? Well, I do and here is another set of cards to add to my ideas and if you wrote in here and you want it to be an idea of yours than yours too.

Magma Fish 990-1,095 (Fire)
Plastic Wrap 700-890 (Death)
Mega Trap +60% to all attacks (Balance)

Beta, you may choose the animations to these attacks. But, if you don't choose the animations by December 31 24:00:30 then the players decide the animations. Thank you

,Sparky1233334444 :D

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Ok i love thinking up new spells and PLEASE PLEASE read my entry and take it into consideration Kingsile!!!!
Ok here they are i have thought up a few spels for each class:
Life(ok life seriously needs a new attack spell and it should be strong)
It should be called-Glade Archer: A spell that summons a young elf lady that makes vines come up and hit the enemy for 200 hundred, while she strikes two arrows at one time hitting them for one thousand!!!!
Myth: Myth can relate to gods and goddesses so why dont we concentrate on one of those gods or goddesses?? Maybe some strong godor godess attacking the player in one powerful hit for about one thousand damage! I'm thinking apollo will be great!
Balance: Blance Beam- attacks all players for seventh hundred and gives them all black mantle.
Storm: Mermaid-Ok this is really really cool!! she swoops out of the water and slaps the enemy for a thousand and sixth hundred with her fin and then a lightning bolt hits them for a lower damage rate.
Ice- Snow queen- a very giant snow queen walks in a blizzard and raises her sword to hit for five thousand- THE CATCH: only 35% chance of it working!
Death- Cemetery- three banshees pop out of the ground(maybe you can make them look diifeent) they all at one time suck out life of the enemy all together it will be three thousand and returns half of the damage.
PLEASE CONSIDER THESE KINGSILE!!! AND I HOPE I WAS GOOD WITH MAKING SPELLS!

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Some new spells

Ice: Angry Snowman
Animation: Evil Snowman appears and throws 5 snowballs at target.
Power: 325-425
Accuracy: 80%
PIPS: 4

Ice: SuperIceBlade
Animation: Ice Blade
Boost: + 65% to ice
Pips: 1

Life: Pulsar
Animation: Multiple waves of green light appear, striking all enemies for 60 damage per PIP.
Damage: 60 per pip
Accuracy: 90%
PIPS: X