Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells ideas

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
(this was from my previous post, but meh)

Fire: Kamikaze:4 pips
adds a red tinted stun shield onto caster with an explosion icon on it
if the player with the Kamakazi shield on dies, the caster who killed him/her dies too, regardless of health. and if the caster had no other allies, the player with the shield wins.
i.e. kill the minions, get killed by the boss, counts as you killing him... idk

Ice: Ice Age:4 pips
stun the target for 2 turns, and during both turns, they cannot gain pips

Storm:Surgevolt:4 pips
what ever your health is at, is done to any target for 3 turns... ie. 3000 health.. 1000 per turn...

Myth: Relicealth:4pips
Pick any target, and get healed 20x every pip they own, +150 base heal... 14 pips...280+150= 430 heal / 0 pips... 150 heal

Life: Change of Heart:4 pips
pick any 2 targets and swap their pips, shadow not included

Death: Final Vow:4 pips
take all your health points but 1 and deal the amount to a single target

Balance: Reloaded Assult:4 pips
Reshuffle your deck and for every card added deal 25 points of damage to any target...ie, full 64 card deck, RA was your last card.. 63 cards are added... 1575, and you have all your cards back, minus RA

any ideas, comments, complaints...

Survivor
Jul 22, 2014
These spells are too OP especially for peev
Like the kamikaze, ice age, surgevolt, and final vow are way too broken xD especially not only 4 pips

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Kamikaze would be ridiculously OP in any 1v1 fights, and many boss fights where the minions are easy to deal with. This would be a very relevant issue in PvP, as though Fire isn't already OP in PvP, now they can just Kamikaze first turn and wait.

Ice Age is interesting, I feel as though there's the possibility of spam, maybe if it was 5 pips for the same effect.

Surgevolt... Simply, no. Let's say you start the fight with 3000 health, as you said, and you blade once. You then get hit and are at 2500 health. With the blade, you're dealing 3250 damage. With Darkmoor/Rat gear, you're dealing ~6000. With a crit and you're dealing 12000 damage for 4-pips AND it's a DoT, so shields won't help much.

Relicealth is definitely UP. Why spend 4 pips on (at most) 430 health, when you can spend 2 pips on 400? Even if you have 100% power pip chance, if your target has 12 or less pips, Pixie is still better value. Maybe make it so you heal 15 health per pip owned by anyone in the fight. This is a minimum heal of 0, and a maximum heal of 1620. But the chance of having all 8 people having 14 pips at the start of the turn is extremely unlikely. In solo play, at max pips for you and 2 enemies, this heals 570, making it better than Pixie provided you can time right, and everyone saves up pips.

Change of Heart definitely doesn't seem like a Life skill. Much more Balance to me. What about it swapping health instead? But that too could be abused against bosses.

Final Vow looks like Surgevolt but slightly less OP.

Reloaded Assault is an interesting idea, but dealing up to 1575 damage for 0 pips is ridiculous. Keep in mind Reshuffle costs the same amount of pips but deals a Storm Owl less. This just seems a bit unnecessary, and has potential to be ridiculously OP.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
alright, again this is just a concept on possible ideas.... how about we jump it to 6 pips......and a shadow?

and yes the myth spell is supposed to be bout the same as pixie... it's a myth heal to shut people up, same as storm having no dot... and the damage being based on their health... being the lowest health wizards in th game.... and kamakazi, is supposed to be like Spirit Guardian, not to be triggered unless you die.... which has to be 1v1, 1v2, minion still there, you lose...... idk... again w.i.p. just ideas on new techniques

Survivor
Jul 22, 2014
camahawk on Dec 28, 2016 wrote:
alright, again this is just a concept on possible ideas.... how about we jump it to 6 pips......and a shadow?

and yes the myth spell is supposed to be bout the same as pixie... it's a myth heal to shut people up, same as storm having no dot... and the damage being based on their health... being the lowest health wizards in th game.... and kamakazi, is supposed to be like Spirit Guardian, not to be triggered unless you die.... which has to be 1v1, 1v2, minion still there, you lose...... idk... again w.i.p. just ideas on new techniques
they should be 20 pips because there is no way of getting 20 pips
cuz these are OP I:

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
gengargamer105 on Dec 29, 2016 wrote:
they should be 20 pips because there is no way of getting 20 pips
cuz these are OP I:
No it shouldn't be any lower than 75-80 imo else no one will use these. I wonder if people are thinking Myth is a school who gets a huge heal boost lol, well we don't i'm pretty sure ( i'm not counting critical for this ).