Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spells for the level cap for celestia.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Think-we-should-have-a-Bounce-Back-card-costing-7-pips-when-attacked-it-bounces-from-you-to-the-aggressor-does-it-for-three-attacks-i-picture-it-as-a-mini-fire-bubble-around-the-one-it-protects.....Level-50-Fire

Hunter-Lionflame

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
here's some

life-level 53
name:samoorai
does: 550-650 damage
look:there's a mooshu style meadow with a samooria standing then pulls his sword out and slashes enemy with it

life-level 58(life only)
name:cactus
does:puts 2 spirit armor to all and 500 life damage to all
look:cactus in jungle is shown creats wall of thorns around you and freinds then shots thorns at all enemy's

death-level 53
name:supreme wrath
does:600-700 damage
look:everything is all misty then a skeleton hand grabs enemy and crushes them.

coyleghosthammer level 48 (finished)
taylorgoldenshield level 26 (knights court)
patrickwindbreacker level 5 (working on triton avenue)

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I got a cool one:

Death:The Reaper's Nightmare- The ground shakes and out come a huge zombie looking hand(its like the life heal spell of the hand that comes out of a cloud) its makes close contact with the target by using its finger it shoots out a death beam that sucks some health 1000 and gives 250 to every teammate and stuns enemy for 2 rounds.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Here is my idea

Fire-volcano
Graphic description-a volcano pop up under an enemy and blast the enemy with lava doing 785-845 damage

Ice-Santa clause
Graphic description-The combat ring suddenly covered with snow and santa's sleigh fly down and hit an enemy doing 600-735 damage

Storm-power knock back
Graphic description-a hurricane appear in the middle off the battle ring and then it blast the enemy off the combat ring with a powerful wind blast

Balance-mana drain
Graphic description-hit you 500 and give you 25 mana

Life-full heal
Graphic description-restore all of everyone's health

Myth-mythic triangle
Graphic description-a giant triangle appear and hit the enemy doing 100 and 750 damage

Death-sneak
Graphic description-allow you to sneak out of the battle

You get all the spell at level 58

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
myth can disable traps and wards right and there's a fire spell that steals a blade so i think it would be cool if myth could steal a minion

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
zacty98 wrote:
I have a couple spell ideas for all schools.

Fire
LavaSlide- 490-545 Damage. Obtained at Lv. 53
Foremost Fury- 95 Points of damage per pip. Obtained at Lv. 60

Ice
Frosty Vortex- 575-640 Damage. Obtained at Lv. 53
Hail's Cry- 430-490 Damage to all opponents. Stuns for one round. Obtained at Lv. 60

Storm
Lightning Storm- 720-740 Damage. Obtained at Lv. 53
Tsunami- 555-605 Damage to all opponents. Obtained at Lv. 60

Life

Nymph- 1095 Health restored to an ally + 120 health restored for three rounds. Obtained at Lv. 53
WoodBane- 590-660 Damage. Obtained at Lv. 60

Myth- This was hard because Orthrus was an awesome Lv. 48 move!
Griffin- 490 Damage to all opponents and removes all shields. Obtained at Lv. 53
Cerberus- 705 Damage. Removes all shields and wards. Obtained at Lv. 60

Death
Specter- 520-600 Damage. Obtained at Lv. 53
Demon Rampage- 605-620 Damage to all opponents. Obtained at Lv. 60

Balance
Petrify- 500-590 Damage. Stuns for one round. Obtained at Lv. 53
Perish- 630-660 Damage to all opponents. Stuns for one round and places a weakness on all opponents. Obtained at Lv. 60

That's what I got <3

Those have cool names but they're really boring all they do is damage (almost)
how about adding something new, not shields, not attacks, not heals, . . . how about a sheiding sphere around yourself to block out your school spells for the rest of the match, or a death creature that takes 500 of your life and over three round it gives toy back three times as much, or maybe a treasur card like 'tough' or 'keen eye only' that takes one of your cards and makes it a treasure card well how about a treasure card that puts a shield on you and when the opponent attacks you or uses any card on you the shield then breaks and it makes the spell the enemy used a treasure card that you get.

hope it helped

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009

Storm
Lightning Storm- 720-740 Damage. Obtained at Lv. 53
Tsunami- 555-605 Damage to all opponents. Obtained at Lv. 60

so if you are in storm you eren kraken i think it's damige is 420-530

and then you have stormzilla it's damige is 650-730 now tell me what the problem is the prblem it is to weak to be a lvl.60