Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
no this does not mean new schools, i have some ideas

Balance prism, convert balance to myth, life or death. School:balance. pip cost:0

balance trap, +25 % balance damage.School:balance. pip cost: 0

life scarecrow, 350 to all enimies and swap half to all friends.school:life.Pip cost:7

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Curlygoss1 wrote:
no this does not mean new schools, i have some ideas

Balance prism, convert balance to myth, life or death. School:balance. pip cost:0

balance trap, +25 % balance damage.School:balance. pip cost: 0

life scarecrow, 350 to all enimies and swap half to all friends.school:life.Pip cost:7

Like other to ideas, but life scarecrow! I hate that idea. Make it soemthing else like wraith or something but half to all friends and damage? thats kinda death schools job.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
thefireball123456 wrote:
Curlygoss1 wrote:

Like other to ideas, but life scarecrow! I hate that idea. Make it soemthing else like wraith or something but half to all friends and damage? thats kinda death schools job.

I think the idea is a weak scarecrow (or basically a group vampire) that also heals friends 175 points each, instead of all of the healing going to the caster.

The idea of a "damage all opponents" spell for Life School seems to be fairly popular, except for the fact that the Life School is already way too powerful :-) But, here is my idea for a multiple-opponent Life spell that is a little different.

Pleiades: (the seven sisters). A 7-pip spell (Level 53, whenever the cap is lifted). The first sister hits the selected target for 150 points, while the rest of the sisters hit random opponents for 100 points each. No opponent will be struck more than 4 times.

Each strike will trigger the opponents traps and shields. This makes for an interesting animation, but hitting the opponents so many times ends up removing some of the good and bad enchantments on the apponents.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
those ideas are horrible.
How about something like one of those Jackolopes from Egypt come out of a sarcofogus, then it does some death damage on on them. Last it jumps up,and come down and bites them, healing you. Kind if like this.

Jackolope Death
700 Damage
then 500 damage and you heal half.
9 Pips

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
condor122 wrote:
those ideas are horrible.
How about something like one of those Jackolopes from Egypt come out of a sarcofogus, then it does some death damage on on them. Last it jumps up,and come down and bites them, healing you. Kind if like this.

Jackolope Death
700 Damage
then 500 damage and you heal half.
9 Pips

Ahem. I believe that Your idea could be a bit more, erm, different. Instead of just a Jackalope, The Jackalope Morphs into Anubis, the Egyptian god of funerals ( I think ) and he pulls a staff out and shoots a beam of light at them and does same damage as your idea.
~Chelsea Skytalon
JACKALOPE!!!!!!