Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i was thinking that each school should have a specific polymorph spell. i was thinking that you can be able to polymorph into your teacher for 6 rounds. each teacher will have all spells of that school and 7500 health. each spell will cost 0 pips.

i was also thinking that you should be able to summon your teacher to help each teacher will have 1500 health and all spells. each spell will cost 6 pips.

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
although polymorphing into your teacher is awesome .I think it will be block for
pvp which by the way wouldn't be fun. o and yea really 0 pips .Its like giving a guy delibriate forever don't know how to spell it please reply.level 47 prymonacer
-Jeremy darksmith

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
morph250 wrote:
i was thinking that each school should have a specific polymorph spell. i was thinking that you can be able to polymorph into your teacher for 6 rounds. each teacher will have all spells of that school and 7500 health. each spell will cost 0 pips.

i was also thinking that you should be able to summon your teacher to help each teacher will have 1500 health and all spells. each spell will cost 6 pips.

If each polymorph had the same health, then Storm would be the best.