Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I'd like to see Wizard 101 add new spells to the game, new quests for them at level 68. They cost 9 pips. For Fire, it's Devil, which deals damage on all foes and steals 1 charms from each of them. For Ice, it's Yeti, which deals 800 damage to all enemies after stealing 2 wards from each. For storm, it's Mechanoid, which deals 200 + 1200 over 3 rounds damage to all foes. For Myth, it's manticore, which deals small damage on first attack then deals large damage on second attack for all enemies. For Life,
it's Restoration, which heals all friendly characters and removes all negative charms and wards. For Death, it's Anubis, which deals a lot of damage on all foes and reduces their damage and accuracy as two separate negative charms. For Balance, it's Sphinx, which deals massive damage on all targets and places negative wards on them, which increase the damage of the next attack by 30%. Also, for the quest Bad News, I'd like to see W101 add a spell for ice wizards. It's Body Shell, which requires 2 pips and take 250 damage then absorb 600 damage. Also, email me when you've modified the tutorial battle to have the two foes Draconian Wizard (ice) and Draconian Warrior (life).
Also, I wonder if the next new world could be Terra, a world remiscent of Modern Day America filled with a variety of species and utilizing Modernlike weapons from guns to bazookas.