Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Because of the recent update, we now know there will be new level 68 spells :-D. In this forum you can discuss what your new spell ideas are. These are mine:

Flamethrower: (80% 870-950 to all enemies, gets rid of shields) For the next fire spell, there could be a dusty desert. All of the sudden a soldier with a flamethrower jumps out and sprays all enemies with fire.

Hailstorm: (85% 770-880 all enemies) For the new ice spell,normal clouds could cover the sky, then the clouds get a face that is angry and turns dark. It would then start punding all enemies with hail.

Thunderclap: (70% 895-1015 destroys shields of everybody, attacks all enemies) For the new storm spell a giant that is made up of dark clouds comes out. His hands solidify and he claps. A soundwave comes out and hits all enemies

Typhon: (80% 875-945 to all enemies) For the new myth spell misty giant jumps out of a volcano. He looks around and spots the enemies. He then cuts at his enemies with a hand, then does the same with the other hand.

Rainbow (90% Heals 800 attacks 800 to one friend and enemy) For the new life spell, it starts raining, then clears up. A rainbow goes across the spell area. It grabs the enemy and squeezes it. A ripple goes across the rainbow and reaches the friend who is then healed.

Undead Stirke: (75% 800-900 Attacks all enemies) For the new death spell, four tombstones appear. Then, four zombies come out. They join together and make one huge zombie. The zombie then explodes and the zombie guts hit everyone.

Pharoah: (80% 900-975 Attacks all enemies) For the new balance spell, a sarcophagus (Sorry if I spelled it wrong) erupts upright from the ground. The front opens suddenly and an Egyptian man walks out. He strikes each player with his cane, laughs evilly, and goes back into his sarcophagus, which then goes back into the ground.

Feel free to add your own ideas.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Actually I haven't seen anything that suggested a level cap increase. In fact, since they said new "level 58 pets" it suggets to me that there will not be a level cap increase at this time. But I like the ideas!

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
The post did not say they were going to add new spells or increase your experience bar. In the second paragraph, it said it would offer things to do for all levels. This might mean that Wintertusk will not offer new spells and that it could be a world that you come back to often after you complete Grizzleheim.

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
The update said nothing about new level cap. It just said new spells. These are ok, but the accuracy is wrong on some them. And they are nice though, some pokemon references I saw.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Marcon1234 wrote:
Because of the recent update, we now know there will be new level 68 spells :D. In this forum you can discuss what your new spell ideas are. These are mine:

Flamethrower: (80% 870-950 to all enemies, gets rid of shields) For the next fire spell, there could be a dusty desert. All of the sudden a soldier with a flamethrower jumps out and sprays all enemies with fire.

Hailstorm: (85% 770-880 all enemies) For the new ice spell,normal clouds could cover the sky, then the clouds get a face that is angry and turns dark. It would then start punding all enemies with hail.

Thunderclap: (70% 895-1015 destroys shields of everybody, attacks all enemies) For the new storm spell a giant that is made up of dark clouds comes out. His hands solidify and he claps. A soundwave comes out and hits all enemies

Typhon: (80% 875-945 to all enemies) For the new myth spell misty giant jumps out of a volcano. He looks around and spots the enemies. He then cuts at his enemies with a hand, then does the same with the other hand.

Rainbow (90% Heals 800 attacks 800 to one friend and enemy) For the new life spell, it starts raining, then clears up. A rainbow goes across the spell area. It grabs the enemy and squeezes it. A ripple goes across the rainbow and reaches the friend who is then healed.

Undead Stirke: (75% 800-900 Attacks all enemies) For the new death spell, four tombstones appear. Then, four zombies come out. They join together and make one huge zombie. The zombie then explodes and the zombie guts hit everyone.

Pharoah: (80% 900-975 Attacks all enemies) For the new balance spell, a sarcophagus (Sorry if I spelled it wrong) erupts upright from the ground. The front opens suddenly and an Egyptian man walks out. He strikes each player with his cane, laughs evilly, and goes back into his sarcophagus, which then goes back into the ground.

Feel free to add your own ideas.

Okay, Rainbow is just weird. Zombie thing, not in an E10+ game. Flamethrower, what the heck? Thunderclap, maybe. Pharaoh, maybe. Hailstorm, to much like blizzard. Typhon, too much like Thunderclap.