Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell ,School, and World ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Sup people. I'm sure KI is making some new worlds after Wintertusk so there will be a new set of levels after that (60-70 or something like that) but if there are new levels coming there are also new spells comming right? Well I created this blog for any new ideas you may have. Please be creative and come up with both rank 0 and 9 spells for each school. Also feel free to add in a new school if you want but keep it separate from your spell ideas. Another idea you can post is new ideas for worlds (take a time from history, a place, or area of the world that hasn't been introduced yet(places included so far are ancient Egypt, London, ancient Japan, an underwater world, a world torn apart by distruction(with hints of Russia), and ancient scandanavia.) and don't forget to let your imagination run wild!)

Ian Thunderhammer Legendary Diviner 8)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
What i would think a good class would be is wind.
Maybe one spell could be griffin or something.Another could be whirlwind that hits all opponents.
plz comment and what you think about my idea. :)

Survivor
May 09, 2009
K9599 wrote:
What i would think a good class would be is wind.
Maybe one spell could be griffin or something.Another could be whirlwind that hits all opponents.
plz comment and what you think about my idea. :)

Honestly a wind type school would be very cool any other spell ideas for the school? give spell ideas ranked 0-8 and a rank X spell too :)

keep up the great ideas

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Djinn school: Djinn of genie, are made of fire, and they have magic, so like we could have another egyptian world about djinn like the elements and spirit tribes good and bad, one for each school, including astral, it could be a damage school unlike star moon and sun... Eternal flame: 5 pips: 350 health and djinn shield
Erazor Djinn: summon a minion of Djinn; summon a djinn minion that attacks, heals, and shields
Djinn Shield: 1000 absorb damage and convert half to damage on attacker every round hit until shield waresoff 7 pips
Djinn blade 30% more djinn damage to next spell
Djinn trap: 25%more damage to next djinn spell
Nekhbet: 300 damage then 400
Set: 400 damage and djinn trap on all enemies
The Red Pyramid: 3 djinn blades, and traps to all enemies
Djinn master: 700 damage to one enemy and djinn blade to self
The Silver Djinn: 500 and half back to one enemy
The Jade sarphophagus: stuns all enemies for 2 rounds
Salthazar: 400 damage to self, and 1000 heal to self
Serpentine: generates a djinn shield on all friends
Basilisk: 650 and Djinn trap to one enemy
these are just ideas so lemme know what you think: more coming when i think of some, i know some spells are mixed with the main school of focus, anyway it is another form of balance in an egyptian world right?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2010
well wind is a pretty great idea but not to mention earth to have a suitable prism a good idea should be a heaven like world where gods reside a world of myth like gods in greek mythology and explains where those of cyclops lane comes from new spells are like

.fire apollo god of fire

.storm a little like storm lord but poseidon

ok add in ideas to this

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I would like to see a world set in the clouds or even in space. Probably on clouds then another world in space after, complete with space aliens. On clouds I would like to see various Gods bickering and fighting each other while medling in the lives of mortals down below. To get into the clouds I think it would be fun to be able to ride up a hot air balloon, to get into space a rocket trip would be fun. Since there are all types of Gods, and all Types of alien movies both worlds could be further expanded into even more new worlds later on.

I also would not be opposed to being made to start new characters to play in new worlds, where in order to be able to create a new world character one has to first complete the worlds before it, though all brand new schools would need to be created to make it more worthwhile and interesting.

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
ok i am loving the cloud world idea, but thinking of using ancient rome as the basis for it. With the land in dire need of assistance you need to travel to the top of mount olypus above/in the clouds. You need to defeat the gods and break the enchantment to stop the turmoil and end the war between them that threatens to tear the spiral apart. Because when gods get mad everybody pays!!
Also include loki as a boss battle, but his drops are soooo random and unpredictable - he is a trickster after all.
This could be the myth world i so desperately wanted to see when i got to dragonspyre with my myth (yes first wiz) knowing profesor drake was there.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
bigshotgun wrote:
Djinn school: Djinn of genie, are made of fire, and they have magic, so like we could have another egyptian world about djinn like the elements and spirit tribes good and bad, one for each school, including astral, it could be a damage school unlike star moon and sun... Eternal flame: 5 pips: 350 health and djinn shield
Erazor Djinn: summon a minion of Djinn; summon a djinn minion that attacks, heals, and shields
Djinn Shield: 1000 absorb damage and convert half to damage on attacker every round hit until shield waresoff 7 pips
Djinn blade 30% more djinn damage to next spell
Djinn trap: 25%more damage to next djinn spell
Nekhbet: 300 damage then 400
Set: 400 damage and djinn trap on all enemies
The Red Pyramid: 3 djinn blades, and traps to all enemies
Djinn master: 700 damage to one enemy and djinn blade to self
The Silver Djinn: 500 and half back to one enemy
The Jade sarphophagus: stuns all enemies for 2 rounds
Salthazar: 400 damage to self, and 1000 heal to self
Serpentine: generates a djinn shield on all friends
Basilisk: 650 and Djinn trap to one enemy
these are just ideas so lemme know what you think: more coming when i think of some, i know some spells are mixed with the main school of focus, anyway it is another form of balance in an egyptian world right?

It's a really cool idea a combonation of Fire and balance schools almost. Keep those ideas rolling!

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Jose070799HERO wrote:
well wind is a pretty great idea but not to mention earth to have a suitable prism a good idea should be a heaven like world where gods reside a world of myth like gods in greek mythology and explains where those of cyclops lane comes from new spells are like

.fire apollo god of fire

.storm a little like storm lord but poseidon

ok add in ideas to this

well you could add in:

-Demeter for Life

-Hades for Death

-There is a godess called Khione for Ice

-Hephestus would be a better spell for fire since he is the god of fire

-Balance could have Nemisis the godess of revenge or making things even

-Finally you could have any other god for Myth

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
The WATER SCHOOL! Yep, you heard me! Have like Hurricane as a spell, or flood, or something. I know it sounds like Storm, but take a few spells from storm and add to water, and replace those storm spells with something better! Thats what they did for Astral, as "Accurate", and "Tough" wasn't always Astral, right? What'cha think?