Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell! Lvl 128?!?!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Okay guys, i want you to POWERHOUSE your brains to the best of your abilities. I want each of you to pick a school or schools and write out a spell for me, i want the damage i want the pips, (bonus for including shadow pips) i want the basic details of the design. Be CREATIVE, doing your best is not good enough, doing your best and being creative IS the only way you can be good enough. Creativity is innovation, and the more creative the more likely KI will use your idea, so come one and come all, from new traps to new attacks to new heals to new blades. Throw everything you've got at me.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
I think the myth school needs a minion that takes 14 pips and two shadow pips, it will be called hypnos and has 10000 health a life mastery 50% universal resist 100% myth damage boost 50% shadow damage boost 100% pip chance 10% shadow pip chance 25% myth pierce 12 starting pips 3 shadow pip slots 70% moon damage boost life mastery moon mastery 30% block and critical and 50% outgoing heal.the spells it has are all the life heals all of the myth spells white rat magcian myth imp all of the shifts colossal extraordinary sharpen potent the celestian auras conviction renew reliquary aegis indemnity all shadow spells bar shadow seraph spirit blade spirit trap the basic utility spells zero pip dispels balance blade the basic pvp utility spells bladestorm black mantle(the rest of the spells will be a myth version) steal charm immolate fuel smoke screen backdraft windstorm supercharge cleanse charm enfeeble steal ward plague virulent plague the self hits spells doing moon damage triage all the king art spells guardian spirit all the lore spells including the spells from the skeleton key bosses infect mutated spells chivalrous centaur all the kinds of efreet fire beetle storm beetle steel giant judgement and wild bolt

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
kingme655 on Feb 12, 2017 wrote:
I think the myth school needs a minion that takes 14 pips and two shadow pips, it will be called hypnos and has 10000 health a life mastery 50% universal resist 100% myth damage boost 50% shadow damage boost 100% pip chance 10% shadow pip chance 25% myth pierce 12 starting pips 3 shadow pip slots 70% moon damage boost life mastery moon mastery 30% block and critical and 50% outgoing heal.the spells it has are all the life heals all of the myth spells white rat magcian myth imp all of the shifts colossal extraordinary sharpen potent the celestian auras conviction renew reliquary aegis indemnity all shadow spells bar shadow seraph spirit blade spirit trap the basic utility spells zero pip dispels balance blade the basic pvp utility spells bladestorm black mantle(the rest of the spells will be a myth version) steal charm immolate fuel smoke screen backdraft windstorm supercharge cleanse charm enfeeble steal ward plague virulent plague the self hits spells doing moon damage triage all the king art spells guardian spirit all the lore spells including the spells from the skeleton key bosses infect mutated spells chivalrous centaur all the kinds of efreet fire beetle storm beetle steel giant judgement and wild bolt
Overpowered much XD

Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
it may seen too strong but remember the high pip cost and level requirement also the quest will be very hard,harder then soloing darkmoor, i may even make it stronger by giving it some powers from and

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
In Pirate101 (Not trying to get too deep) you have buffs. Like you have spells which boost your agility, will and so on by 50%.

We do have bubbles which are similar to these boosts. But we could have something more maybe?

It'll be a bubble. It will be for a few rounds, 4 rounds sounds good to me. 4 pips, rank 5.
It gives +20% Critical chance and -5% Damage. Something like this. Sacrificing stats for other stats. Here are some other ideas. I'm really bad at names (Like REALLY bad) So i'm not gonna try lol.

Here goes:

-5% Resist
+ 15% Damage

-10% Critical block
+ 10% Pierce

- 10% Damage
+ 15% Resist

-5% Accuracy
+15% Critical block

- 5% Critical block
+ 20% Pip conversion

Thoughts on these type of bubbles? Way to further improve them? And for how they will all look, it would be different colors. It would look like the new Death bubble (Age of Reckoning) But ghosts wont be coming up from the ground. It would be like that but no ghosts can be seen. I hope you get what I mean lol.

Another spell idea is Assure.
It's a Sun spell. It protects bubbles.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
Mirajane7887 on Feb 14, 2017 wrote:
In Pirate101 (Not trying to get too deep) you have buffs. Like you have spells which boost your agility, will and so on by 50%.

We do have bubbles which are similar to these boosts. But we could have something more maybe?

It'll be a bubble. It will be for a few rounds, 4 rounds sounds good to me. 4 pips, rank 5.
It gives +20% Critical chance and -5% Damage. Something like this. Sacrificing stats for other stats. Here are some other ideas. I'm really bad at names (Like REALLY bad) So i'm not gonna try lol.

Here goes:

-5% Resist
+ 15% Damage

-10% Critical block
+ 10% Pierce

- 10% Damage
+ 15% Resist

-5% Accuracy
+15% Critical block

- 5% Critical block
+ 20% Pip conversion

Thoughts on these type of bubbles? Way to further improve them? And for how they will all look, it would be different colors. It would look like the new Death bubble (Age of Reckoning) But ghosts wont be coming up from the ground. It would be like that but no ghosts can be seen. I hope you get what I mean lol.

Another spell idea is Assure.
It's a Sun spell. It protects bubbles.
Why would anyone use a bubble that decreases their stats? I honestly don't understand why you would suggest this. Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm not gonna use a bubble that decreases my stats.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
juwanaman9 on Feb 14, 2017 wrote:
Why would anyone use a bubble that decreases their stats? I honestly don't understand why you would suggest this. Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm not gonna use a bubble that decreases my stats.
Yeah. It's called sacrificing.

But no worries if you don't like this idea.
Just try not to be rude with your replies.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
Mirajane7887 on Feb 15, 2017 wrote:
Yeah. It's called sacrificing.

But no worries if you don't like this idea.
Just try not to be rude with your replies.
No offense meant. I apologize. I'll extend an olive branch and admit I use feint and the school damage aura we already have which is sacrificing in a way. But they increase opponent damage they don't decrease my stats. They're payoff is also much greater than the sacrifice. With feint you get an increase of 70% damage. That's huge. With our damage aura you get an increase of 25% damage with the drawback of increase 10% incoming damage for your opposite school. Which is so small it doesn't matter especially when it only matters when you face an enemy of that school. You ideas sacrifice too much for too little. If i'm giving up stats I want a huge payoff. For example people are much more likely to use feint than berserk.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Ryan DayBreaker on Feb 11, 2017 wrote:
Okay guys, i want you to POWERHOUSE your brains to the best of your abilities. I want each of you to pick a school or schools and write out a spell for me, i want the damage i want the pips, (bonus for including shadow pips) i want the basic details of the design. Be CREATIVE, doing your best is not good enough, doing your best and being creative IS the only way you can be good enough. Creativity is innovation, and the more creative the more likely KI will use your idea, so come one and come all, from new traps to new attacks to new heals to new blades. Throw everything you've got at me.
Balance spell concept:

Enshadowed Nova

Animation: Similar to Power Nova, but the fiery orb instead red-shifts to black and collapses to a point, which then draws power from each target similar to Wraith.

Cost: 1 shadow pip + X pips

Deals 120 damage per pip, divide among targets similar to Sand Wyrm. Additionally, each target loses a pip and gains a -20% Damage debuff.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
juwanaman9 on Feb 15, 2017 wrote:
No offense meant. I apologize. I'll extend an olive branch and admit I use feint and the school damage aura we already have which is sacrificing in a way. But they increase opponent damage they don't decrease my stats. They're payoff is also much greater than the sacrifice. With feint you get an increase of 70% damage. That's huge. With our damage aura you get an increase of 25% damage with the drawback of increase 10% incoming damage for your opposite school. Which is so small it doesn't matter especially when it only matters when you face an enemy of that school. You ideas sacrifice too much for too little. If i'm giving up stats I want a huge payoff. For example people are much more likely to use feint than berserk.
you do realize you're also sacrificing the opposing teams stats as well lol

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
kingme655 on Feb 13, 2017 wrote:
it may seen too strong but remember the high pip cost and level requirement also the quest will be very hard,harder then soloing darkmoor, i may even make it stronger by giving it some powers from and
IIRC there's only been like, 1 life to solo darkmoor. It should be acquirable. I do think myth needs better minions though.