Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell ideas/ Changes to old spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 19, 2010
Some of the older spells i think are a bit... Unfinished. For example look at hydra. A hydra is a 7-headed mythical greek creature. Why i bring this up? Hydra on wizard101 is 3-headed. So i think they should have cerberus: 190 storm fire and ice damage instead of hydra. But i would like a real hydra so i think at level 68 when they get the new spells IF they get new spells there should be

Balance Spell: Hydra

250 storm damage

150 ice damage 30% shield self

50 fire damage + 225 over 3 rounds

125 balance damage and 25% blade self 25% weaknessify enemy

180 death damage convert half to health

50 myth damage + 125 damage

150 life to self

85% accuracy

9 pips

It would look like a hydra appears with seven heads green yellow black brown red white and purple ones. It zaps each of them in the above order of attacks. As you might habe noticed they all do relatively weak damages. But if you balance blade + spirit & elemtal blade you can get a lot better damage. Plus 7 attacks add up ( technically 6 since lifejust heals you but oh well. ) And then for life i have a good idea too ...

Life: Kingdom of Heaven

90% accuracy

9 pips

A hole appears in the sky and there are angels above singing. A holy light shines down apon each team member.

500 + 2500 over 5 rounds to all friends.

50% heal boost bubble

90% next heal charm self only

250 life damage all enemies & infections

Death: Love

100% accuracy

0 pips

A blast of energy hits you and turns white and blasts all friends

3000 damage to self

3x hex on self

Heals everyone on team to full

3 100% shields to all friends excluding self

Balanceblade friends

If to opposite gender e.g. Boy uses with girl on team gives an additional 5000 health over 50 turns.

That is all i can think of right now. Post your own ideas and lets see what brilliance is out there among you all!