Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spell idea :o

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 18, 2011
wats up ppl o.o. so today i was at school daydreaming -.- and then i randomly thought of a idea we should have a spell and when u cast it on the monster or watever u defeating when the monster heals u get healed and when it attacks the monster attacks it self and when it sheilds it self u get a shield . i hope u understand it and plus im so tired x yawns x :-)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
colas857 wrote:
wats up ppl o.o. so today i was at school daydreaming -.- and then i randomly thought of a idea we should have a spell and when u cast it on the monster or watever u defeating when the monster heals u get healed and when it attacks the monster attacks it self and when it sheilds it self u get a shield . i hope u understand it and plus im so tired x yawns x :-)

uh okay
:?

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
colas857 wrote:

I have exactly NO idea what you just wrote...

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
colas857 wrote:

To the people that don't understand what he/she wrote: This spell is already in the game called Beguile.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Interesting concept but then it would be too easy. Maybe the shied part could become a star spell.

Defender
May 17, 2011
colas857 wrote:

awesome! sounds kind of like beguile (is that how it is spelled?)