Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Concepts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Instead of the usual "create your own spells" this time we just create concepts we'd like to see in future spells. For example Kingsisle staff have recently created new spells which have uses never seen before where damage can be spread (although lowered) depending on how many enemies are on the field.

I'll start:

How about sacrificial spells, like immolate, they deal high damaging attacks at a lower pip cost but with the risk of damaging yourself. They wouldn't just have to be self-damaging as well, instead they could cause the user to be self-stunned or receive a -50% weakness or so on after use.
Of course the damage would vary depending on the burden of the spell, being stunned for a round in pvp after using a spell could easily decide the winner while a weakness would instead be easy to get rid off.

I think it's an interesting way to bring in even more powerful spells that wizard101 has been trying to introduce but also not upset the already established pvp gameplay, you could even add self dispels onto the burdens when using the spells to make it more of a final gambit rather than constantly being spammed.

I'd love to hear other peoples ideas for new spells, feel free to add in an example of what the spell would look like too!

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I can make some ideas like:

Death: Asphyixcate harm self for power pip each turn (Dot for Dot) Quest name :An eye for an Eye

Life: Reincarnation: Sacrifce 75% base health to place 100% revive on all members: Quest name Spirit behold one

Ice: crystallize: Shields all allies for 65% percent shields for 4 round costing 3k health per turn: QUEST NAME Frosted heart

Balance: Timed rebound: Steals pips from target three turns on last turn deals 2000 damage to user: Quest name Balance the weights

Myth: Forgery: User Hurts self 800 per shield earthquake (Allies) Quest name : The Theif of shields

Storm: Static: plus 50% Outgoing damage (4 turns) costing 1000 health per turn: Quest name: To Tranqulize a star

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Lukeskywalker1313 on Feb 3, 2017 wrote:
I can make some ideas like:

Death: Asphyixcate harm self for power pip each turn (Dot for Dot) Quest name :An eye for an Eye

Life: Reincarnation: Sacrifce 75% base health to place 100% revive on all members: Quest name Spirit behold one

Ice: crystallize: Shields all allies for 65% percent shields for 4 round costing 3k health per turn: QUEST NAME Frosted heart

Balance: Timed rebound: Steals pips from target three turns on last turn deals 2000 damage to user: Quest name Balance the weights

Myth: Forgery: User Hurts self 800 per shield earthquake (Allies) Quest name : The Theif of shields

Storm: Static: plus 50% Outgoing damage (4 turns) costing 1000 health per turn: Quest name: To Tranqulize a star
Almost all of these spells seem pretty much suicidal to use.