Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell and Quests

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Hello fellow wizards! Today i decided to make 1 new spell and quests for Balance! Hope you like them!
Spell School
Pip Accuracy Type
Description
Quests

Ancient Dragon Balance
9 pips 85% Damage
800 Balance Damage and -70% next outgoing Damage or Drain spell all enemies and +20% next Damage or Drain spell all friends

Talk to Alhazred in Krokosphinx:
So why are you here? Ah, yes for your new spell. This spell involves summoning one of the most powerful beings of Balance. The Ancient Dragon is an ancient being. To summon one you will need to first summon the 3 Balance Lords. Ra, Judgement, and Hydra! Go and talk to Niles and we shall begin to make the Balance Scale for the Judgement.

Talk to Niles
So young one, you seek out the ancient scale? Well the last i saw it it was being shipped to Dragonspyre. Go and talk to my friend the Fire Tree in Dragonspyre Academy. He will help you out.

Talk to Fire Tree in Dragonspyre Academy
Hello! Million of thanks for saving our once dreamy world! What can i do? The Scale of Balance? You ask for something beyond my memory! The last i saw it was being shipped to the Antheum!

Talk to Librarian in Antheum
Your asking for the scale? Its sad to say but the scale was stolen by the Guilty Draconian in the war. You must defeat him in his tower in the Labyrinth!

Defeat Guilty Draconian in Labyrinth
You will not get this scale fool! Prepare to be unjustified!
Rank 8 elite Myth Boss
7500 Health 40% Resist Death 50% Life Boost
Spells: Every Myth Spell but Medusa Summon or Sacrifice Minion spells and myth shield.

Talk to Niles
Wonderous! You got the scale! Next we need a Sword of Elements to summon a Hydra! This sword was carved from pure ice crystals, burned in the greatest flames, and has a energy like storm! It was stolen by the Sword Fish inside Celestia!

Defeat Sword Fish in Celestia
Glub You shall not get this Glub Sword! Glub Prepare Glub for Defeat! Glub
Rank 9 Ice Boss
9000 Health 60% Ice Resist 70% Fire Boost
Spells: Every ice spell but Snow Angel and Summon Ice Minion.

Talk to Niles
Great! Now last we need to Anhk of Ra and Scyth of Ra! These powerful items can only be made from the greatest rock! Go now to each world and collect a rock!

Go to Wizard City Commons and collect Wiz Rock.
Go to Krokotopia Oasis and collect Sand Rock.
Go to Marleybone Regent Square and collect Iron Rock.
Go to Mooshu Jade Palace and collect Royal Rock.
Go to Dragonspyre Basislcia and collect Lava Rock.
Go to Grizzlehiem Northguard and colllect Wood Rock.
Go to Celestia and collect Crystal Rock.

Talk to Niles
Now we are only missing one rock! This millenium old rock can only be found in Celestia! Go to the Tower of Astral and defeat Astrologer Einstein.

Defeat Astrologer Einstein
person on 1st floor: Beware! The monsters will cheat by getting 2 pips in one turn! Beware!
2nd floor: Defeat 4 Angel Fish
3rd floor: Defeat Solar Dragon
4th floor: Defeat Lunar Wolf
5th floor: Defeat Astrologer Einstein
So you got through my cosmotic defenses eh? Well you wont defeat me to get your amazing rock!

Talk to Niles
Now with all the ingredients, go and collect a Mallet of Eyes in Ravenwood. Talk to Cyrus. He will help you.

Talk to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood
So do you have a reason for disturbing me? Well if you want the Mallet of Eyes go and collect it in my tower across the street. THAT should be easy enough!

Go and collect Mallet of Eyes in Myth Tower
Defeat Great Veteran Cyclopes
ME SMASH! YOU NO GET MALLET! I UNDER ORDERS OF CYRUS! YOU NO DEFEAT ME! I YES DEFEAT YOU!

WHAT DID YOU! You were able to defeat my ultimate cyclopes! Ugh! Now i have to summon a new one! They can be so irritating! Fine! Take the mallet!

Talk to Niles
I see so he gave you some trouble eh? Dont worry not puts the rocks in the bowl and crush them into shards with the mallet. Now only one thing to do. We must melt this with the Living Flame inside Dragon Mouth Cave.

Talk to Madame Falmea
You say the fire in Dragon Mouth is gone? Well it has been burning for millenium but its supposed to be eternal! YOu say the lava has frozen too and the head of the statue if gone? Well then we need to find them! Go and defeat the Jewel Master Thief in Marleybone!

Talk to Madame Falmea
Perfect Now and go do what should be done

Put head back on statue and put fire on place
voiceover person You put the statues head back on first and then put the flame in the dragons mouth. THe fire starts again and the lava starts flowing

Melt rock in fire

Talk to Niles
Perfect! Now just let me make the Anhk and Scythe. Done! GO and talk to Alhazred

Talk to Alhazred
So you were able to make the summoning items? Good now go to the front of the Krokosphinx to summon Hydra Judgement and Ra!

Go to Krokosphinx door and summon balance lords
voiceover person You do as told and put the items in order on the hot sand. You shout out the words Eye Newt Toe Frog Wool Bat Toungue Dog. (3 figures appear)
Ra: Young Sorcerer! You have proven worthy!
Judgement: Yes my friend i sense much justice in you
Hydra: snarl snarl Roar Roar
Judgement and Ra: he is saying you have done well chuckle
Ra: Go now and talk to your teacher for the spell. Take this Sand Parchement with you for the spell.

Talk to Alhazred
Good so the 3 figures gave you the parchement? Now just let me get the spell.

Obtain Ancient Dragon Spell
9000 XP
4000 Gold
1000 Crowns
Pharoh's Ancient Cloak of Order
Pharah's Crown of Judgement
Pharah's Sandles of Hot Sands
Pharah's Staff of Elements
Ra Pet
Hydra Mount
Ra Hydra and Judgement Statue
Amulet of Citrine
Sandy Ring of Fangs
Sword of Manders Hospitality
Deck of Ultimate Powers

Thanks for taking your time reading this and sorry for some missing stuff! I was getting tired hope you liked them!

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards! Today i decided to make 1 new spell and quests for Balance! Hope you like them!
Spell School
Pip Accuracy Type
Description
Quests

Ancient Dragon Balance
9 pips 85% Damage
800 Balance Damage and -70% next outgoing Damage or Drain spell all enemies and +20% next Damage or Drain spell all friends

Talk to Alhazred in Krokosphinx:
So why are you here? Ah, yes for your new spell. This spell involves summoning one of the most powerful beings of Balance. The Ancient Dragon is an ancient being. To summon one you will need to first summon the 3 Balance Lords. Ra, Judgement, and Hydra! Go and talk to Niles and we shall begin to make the Balance Scale for the Judgement.

Talk to Niles
So young one, you seek out the ancient scale? Well the last i saw it it was being shipped to Dragonspyre. Go and talk to my friend the Fire Tree in Dragonspyre Academy. He will help you out.

Talk to Fire Tree in Dragonspyre Academy
Hello! Million of thanks for saving our once dreamy world! What can i do? The Scale of Balance? You ask for something beyond my memory! The last i saw it was being shipped to the Antheum!

Talk to Librarian in Antheum
Your asking for the scale? Its sad to say but the scale was stolen by the Guilty Draconian in the war. You must defeat him in his tower in the Labyrinth!

Defeat Guilty Draconian in Labyrinth
You will not get this scale fool! Prepare to be unjustified!
Rank 8 elite Myth Boss
7500 Health 40% Resist Death 50% Life Boost
Spells: Every Myth Spell but Medusa Summon or Sacrifice Minion spells and myth shield.

Talk to Niles
Wonderous! You got the scale! Next we need a Sword of Elements to summon a Hydra! This sword was carved from pure ice crystals, burned in the greatest flames, and has a energy like storm! It was stolen by the Sword Fish inside Celestia!

Defeat Sword Fish in Celestia
Glub You shall not get this Glub Sword! Glub Prepare Glub for Defeat! Glub
Rank 9 Ice Boss
9000 Health 60% Ice Resist 70% Fire Boost
Spells: Every ice spell but Snow Angel and Summon Ice Minion.

Talk to Niles
Great! Now last we need to Anhk of Ra and Scyth of Ra! These powerful items can only be made from the greatest rock! Go now to each world and collect a rock!

Go to Wizard City Commons and collect Wiz Rock.
Go to Krokotopia Oasis and collect Sand Rock.
Go to Marleybone Regent Square and collect Iron Rock.
Go to Mooshu Jade Palace and collect Royal Rock.
Go to Dragonspyre Basislcia and collect Lava Rock.
Go to Grizzlehiem Northguard and colllect Wood Rock.
Go to Celestia and collect Crystal Rock.

Talk to Niles
Now we are only missing one rock! This millenium old rock can only be found in Celestia! Go to the Tower of Astral and defeat Astrologer Einstein.

Defeat Astrologer Einstein
person on 1st floor: Beware! The monsters will cheat by getting 2 pips in one turn! Beware!
2nd floor: Defeat 4 Angel Fish
3rd floor: Defeat Solar Dragon
4th floor: Defeat Lunar Wolf
5th floor: Defeat Astrologer Einstein
So you got through my cosmotic defenses eh? Well you wont defeat me to get your amazing rock!

Talk to Niles
Now with all the ingredients, go and collect a Mallet of Eyes in Ravenwood. Talk to Cyrus. He will help you.

So do you have a reason for disturbing me? Well if you want the Mallet of Eyes go and collect it in my tower across the street. THAT should be easy enough!

Go and collect Mallet of Eyes in Myth Tower
Defeat Great Veteran Cyclopes
ME SMASH! YOU NO GET MALLET! I UNDER ORDERS OF CYRUS! YOU NO DEFEAT ME! I YES DEFEAT YOU!

WHAT DID YOU! You were able to defeat my ultimate cyclopes! Ugh! Now i have to summon a new one! They can be so irritating! Fine! Take the mallet!

Talk to Niles
I see so he gave you some trouble eh? Dont worry not puts the rocks in the bowl and crush them into shards with the mallet. Now only one thing to do. We must melt this with the Living Flame inside Dragon Mouth Cave.

Talk to Madame Falmea
You say the fire in Dragon Mouth is gone? Well it has been burning for millenium but its supposed to be eternal! YOu say the lava has frozen too and the head of the statue if gone? Well then we need to find them! Go and defeat the Jewel Master Thief in Marleybone!

Talk to Madame Falmea
Perfect Now and go do what should be done

Put head back on statue and put fire on place
voiceover person You put the statues head back on first and then put the flame in the dragons mouth. THe fire starts again and the lava starts flowing

Melt rock in fire

Talk to Niles
Perfect! Now just let me make the Anhk and Scythe. Done! GO and talk to Alhazred

Talk to Alhazred
So you were able to make the summoning items? Good now go to the front of the Krokosphinx to summon Hydra Judgement and Ra!

Go to Krokosphinx door and summon balance lords
voiceover person You do as told and put the items in order on the hot sand. You shout out the words Eye Newt Toe Frog Wool Bat Toungue Dog. (3 figures appear)
Ra: Young Sorcerer! You have proven worthy!
Judgement: Yes my friend i sense much justice in you
Hydra: snarl snarl Roar Roar
Judgement and Ra: he is saying you have done well chuckle
Ra: Go now and talk to your teacher for the spell. Take this Sand Parchement with you for the spell.

Talk to Alhazred
Good so the 3 figures gave you the parchement? Now just let me get the spell.

Obtain Ancient Dragon Spell
9000 XP
4000 Gold
1000 Crowns
Pharoh's Ancient Cloak of Order
Pharah's Crown of Judgement
Pharah's Sandles of Hot Sands
Pharah's Staff of Elements
Ra Pet
Hydra Mount
Ra Hydra and Judgement Statue
Amulet of Citrine
Sandy Ring of Fangs
Sword of Manders Hospitality
Deck of Ultimate Powers

Thanks for taking your time reading this and sorry for some missing stuff! I was getting tired hope you liked them!
thell never give crowns for a quest

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
why just for balance,do you want to make them indestructible.P.S are you balance

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009