Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
I've probably played as each school, But wound up deleting at least four of them, so I was thinking. Maybe the Astral schools should be playable. Sun, Star, Moon.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
Deathcraze77 on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
I've probably played as each school, But wound up deleting at least four of them, so I was thinking. Maybe the Astral schools should be playable. Sun, Star, Moon.
They are when you get to the right level. Then you learn the spells but, frankly, they're not strong enough to support their own Ravenwood school. Look at their spells. They're mostly things that enhance your school spells or polymorphs. How could be possibly be stand alone schools given that?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
Deathcraze77 on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
We have astral spells now thanks to you most likely i cant wait to go to celesta and get one yay cant wait thanks a million!!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
hi my name is oran i am a storm type and i was thinking about a air school and the teacher should be a fairy called professor cloudwing is that a good idea or not post me a reply and thank you

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
KI has stated that they will not make the astral schools playable.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
that would be cool. i would play an astral school for sure.

i have a fire,death,life,ice,storm student right now and i really dont care for balance and myth so an astral school would be great.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010