Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new school spells for the next level cap increase

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Hi i am a very long time wizard101 player, 8 years, i have never been disappointed with this game. i just had some ideas for some new school spells for the next level cap increase, feel free to give me some honest feedback.

FIRE
Eye Of the Beholder

cost: 8p, 1sp
1300-1440 damage to all enemies as well as
an additional 50% damage
to next 3 fire spells to all enemies, and
-80% to next spell to all enemies

a massive pillar of brimstone and heat spawns on the field at the top lies an eye scorched in flames, the eye blinks a few times and a flash of orange light covers the field and deals damage to all enemies at once.

ICE
Frostbit Avalanche
cost: 8p, 1sp
550-620 Ice damage and
400 damage over three rounds to all enemies
additionally all enemies are stunned for one round and all
friends are immune to next stun

a large mountain top grows form the base of the field with the sun shinning through the skies, a large roar echos from somewhere in the distance and causes a massive heap of tumbling snow crashing into all enemies at once

STORM
Static Induction
Cost 8p, 1sp
2000-2400 damage
as well as stuns to all enemies for the next 2 rounds and
removing all positive charms

on the field spawns a rickety old wooden house with one power antenna on the roof crooked and banged up, a violent bolt of lightning hits the antenna and then bounces to target

MYTH
Mythodical Water Horse
Cost 8p, 1sp
1500-1670 damage to one enemy
as well as stun for the next 2 rounds
remove 3 positive charms
and steal 3 pips

the field becomes the surface of a body tropical water so calm barely moving and then you see the shadow of an extremely large creature make 2 passes right below the surface causing the water to make violent waves, and then an extremely large sea creature resembling the loch ness monster emerges from the water, its neck towering over the target it goes back underwater enough so that its head is only seen now and lunges at the enemy dealing damage.

DEATH
Ravishing Hordes
cost 8p, 1sp
1000-1100 damage to all enemies
and convert 25% of damage back as health
as well as -20% to next spell for all enemies and
and +65% damage to next spell on all enemies

the field turns into a merleybone old timey themed city park at night with one lone barrel of toxic waste in the center slowly leaking out over the grass, one by one various animals of the spiral ranging from the cows of mooshu to the crabs of celestia and the bees of khrysalys all dig theirselves out from the grass of the park, they look as if they have been partially decayed and are very unbalanced in movement, they continue to grow in numbers until the park is no longer visible and it is a very large horde of formerly living creatures, they rush in all directions to every enemy in battle and deal damage to all of them at once and then a stream of blue energy resembling traveling souls seap from the hit enemies and makes it way back to the wizard healing them for 1/4 damage
& in comments

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Goodness

Who are YOU looking to eradicate from the spiral?

These seem like a lot to debate over but I like the ideas. How about instead for each, 4-5pips and 2shadow pips cost.

Shadow pips are no doubt going to be easier to get with all of the shadow chance boosting gear we may see in the future.