Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Sides?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Okay, so I think that most of us wizards start to grow a liking or appreciation to our Ravenwood teachers/professors later on in the game, but now when we graduate its almost as if we abandon them. I think it would be AWESOME if we could do some more sides with our first professors (perhaps as temporary companions, like Ozzy and Dyvim Whitehart) and get maybe some awesome badges, pets, cool gear, housing items, or maybe even mounts! Perhaps they call for assistance (like usual) and they give you a quest to help them with something? Maybe teaching the new students a lesson or two? I think it would be super cool to get pets based on the world they have a quest in, like in Khrysalis a reward can be a mantis pet? Maybe one of the Devil's Flowers? (I really love the mantis models and animations). For a myth quest, maybe you could get a little mini mystic colossus that can balance on its little mana ball? Anyway, I just don't want to let the original professors get left behind.

Hannah Rosethorn- 120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 104
Fallon Hexshard- 49

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Dragonrider12403 on Aug 27, 2017 wrote:
Okay, so I think that most of us wizards start to grow a liking or appreciation to our Ravenwood teachers/professors later on in the game, but now when we graduate its almost as if we abandon them. I think it would be AWESOME if we could do some more sides with our first professors (perhaps as temporary companions, like Ozzy and Dyvim Whitehart) and get maybe some awesome badges, pets, cool gear, housing items, or maybe even mounts! Perhaps they call for assistance (like usual) and they give you a quest to help them with something? Maybe teaching the new students a lesson or two? I think it would be super cool to get pets based on the world they have a quest in, like in Khrysalis a reward can be a mantis pet? Maybe one of the Devil's Flowers? (I really love the mantis models and animations). For a myth quest, maybe you could get a little mini mystic colossus that can balance on its little mana ball? Anyway, I just don't want to let the original professors get left behind.

Hannah Rosethorn- 120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 104
Fallon Hexshard- 49
I would see us doing missions or quests more with the scholars rather than the professors. The professors responsibly are to teach and mentor the Ravenwood students. While the scholars are constantly researching their field of magic, so we would most likely "help" in their research.
Although, I do not think we have seen the last of them, at the end of graduation Halston Balestrom mentions that "It’s not hard to imagine you teaching me one day soon, is it?" – so there is room for your suggestion, but I would see it lean toward the scholars first.