Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school pets!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
3
hey i was thinking about some new school pets and here's what i came up with
Life: A dryad. When is moving she is a girl with leaves for hair and she walks normally, she is a normal tree girl with a face. her default action could be a gust of wind blows into her and all the leaves on her fall out she closes her eyes for a minute and the grow back.
Ice: a small yeti sort of creature, with ice prisms sticking out of his skin at random places with light blue/white fur the default action could be his body turns bright blue or his ice prisms begin to glow with blue light
Fire: A lion like creature, with lava drooling out of his mouth for the default action that occurs every few minutes. he is red and glows every other second to show that he is full of lava.
Storm: A Naiad. when moving is in the shape of a river floating above the ground, and when is in place, is a girl with the bottom part of her body in a swirling formation of water. Her default action could be she melts into a puddle then goes back into her form.
Balance: How about a yellow and red snake? it can slither on the floor and its default action could be curling up into a ball
Death: an undead creature called a lich. It is basically a skeletal person in wizards clothing holding a staff. For it's default action, it could make the wand glow and move it as if he was casting a spell

Thats it guys :) i hope KI takes this into consideration because they would be Insanely cool pets!

Cori Willowleaf Adept Theurgist

Autumn Moonstone initiate Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
304
What about death and myth? Myth could be medusa and death could be.......

Survivor
Jul 05, 2013
11
death could be vampire from the spell

brittany dream walker lvl 17

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
8
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
2
That would be awesome! I'm a lvl 31 and i'm a pet collecter! it would be awesome to get more pets added to wizard 101! though u did forget myth. and i think they already have a medusa for a pet, though i'm not 100% sure...

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
200
Great ideas. Personally, myth is important, too, so they need a pet as well. Maybe their pet could be a Medusa, and every once in a while she does her "Freak out" thing

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
304
sidney744636 on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
That would be awesome! I'm a lvl 31 and i'm a pet collecter! it would be awesome to get more pets added to wizard 101! though u did forget myth. and i think they already have a medusa for a pet, though i'm not 100% sure...
No medusa pet :(

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
17
Water Bender Girls... on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
hey i was thinking about some new school pets and here's what i came up with
Life: A dryad. When is moving she is a girl with leaves for hair and she walks normally, she is a normal tree girl with a face. her default action could be a gust of wind blows into her and all the leaves on her fall out she closes her eyes for a minute and the grow back.
Ice: a small yeti sort of creature, with ice prisms sticking out of his skin at random places with light blue/white fur the default action could be his body turns bright blue or his ice prisms begin to glow with blue light
Fire: A lion like creature, with lava drooling out of his mouth for the default action that occurs every few minutes. he is red and glows every other second to show that he is full of lava.
Storm: A Naiad. when moving is in the shape of a river floating above the ground, and when is in place, is a girl with the bottom part of her body in a swirling formation of water. Her default action could be she melts into a puddle then goes back into her form.
Balance: How about a yellow and red snake? it can slither on the floor and its default action could be curling up into a ball
Death: an undead creature called a lich. It is basically a skeletal person in wizards clothing holding a staff. For it's default action, it could make the wand glow and move it as if he was casting a spell

Thats it guys :) i hope KI takes this into consideration because they would be Insanely cool pets!

Cori Willowleaf Adept Theurgist

Autumn Moonstone initiate Thaumaturge
The Fire Should Be A Heck Hound

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
353
Taylor Emerald on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
The Fire Should Be A Heck Hound
There is already a Heckhound pet, sold on the Krokophinx Island in Krokotopia, which is available to everyone. The fire pet HAS to be Fire Dragon. HAS to!

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
311
Alura BH on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
There is already a Heckhound pet, sold on the Krokophinx Island in Krokotopia, which is available to everyone. The fire pet HAS to be Fire Dragon. HAS to!
Or a Sunbird. Sunbirds are nice...

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
304
SoupWizard64 on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Or a Sunbird. Sunbirds are nice...
Sorry to inform you this, but that's already a pet.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
29
Taylor Emerald on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
The Fire Should Be A Heck Hound
there is already a heck hound in fire i have one in my house

Fred FireFlame, lvl 33 fire

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
3
Maybe there could be a pet demon for the death school and a basilisk for myth. Ice could have a pet yeti thing while fire should have a flaming lady ( it looks like the pale maiden but orange and with flaming hair)
Maybe there could be sun,moon,and star pets

Patrick FireSword level 18

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
48
coolshark629 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Maybe there could be a pet demon for the death school and a basilisk for myth. Ice could have a pet yeti thing while fire should have a flaming lady ( it looks like the pale maiden but orange and with flaming hair)
Maybe there could be sun,moon,and star pets

Patrick FireSword level 18
there already is a basilisk pet

adrian ghostmask //