Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Ideas

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Hello again, I plan on not spamming the Dorms area this time I'm here, but I feel as though I know almost all of the little things about the existing schools. I think there's a few ways of playing not included. In my opinion, the solo schools are , , , , , & . The team schools are , , & . Quite a few independent and not so many team schools, but my main problem with the schools is what other primary schools there could be. Here are some of my ideas:

The primary Universal Trio; Time, Space & Reality. Time's symbol is an empty hourglass, their gemstone is amber and their colours are gold and amber. Space's symbol is a black spiral with eight arms, their gemstone is obsidian and their colours are black and purple. Reality's symbol is a thought bubble with two smaller clouds beneath it, their gemstone is alexandrite and their colours are white and magenta.

Time began before the Dragons, Giants or Tritons even had a world to rule. This magic started at the same time it ended, as time is a loop. How it originally came to be is a mystery, but certain powerful wizards have a natural capability for using certain moments to their advantage. This school uses their spells to slow their enemies using stuns and multiple attack spells. However, these spells have certain restrictions meaning the battle field is levelled. You may use an X-pip spell that places a Sundial Charm on you. Every time you pass with this charm, it counts towards how many times you cast spells the turn you stop passing. The higher level, the less turns it takes to attack multiple times. Although these spells are built to play solo, teams may be needed to keep them alive. Chronomancers have medium damage, medium accuracy & low health.

Space, similar to Time, has no beginning or end. These spells focus on stretching attacks an defences to cover more space. These spells can multiply shields, blades, DoTs and spells in a deck. Some Space spells can be used on other spells in a deck to create a copy (not on TCs though). Although this school somewhat focuses on enchantment spells and team playing, it has plenty of other types of spells, like the basics of attacks, shield, blade, trap, minion(s) & a heal. Spatiomancers have low damage, high accuracy & medium health.

Reality focuses on confusing the opponent, and nobody knows when it first existed, or when it ends. Reality spells can enchant things to look like a pass to enemies, not appear, or even mirror minions/enemies. These spells can also be extremely powerful, extremely accurate or be rather useless to say the least; Reality is random and can even confuse the user. Cogitamancers have varying stats and medium health.

I'll expand on these in a later post, and feel free to create your own schools. Make sure to include a gem, colours & a background behind beings (if there are any) and beginnings. Until then, bye.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
I think there's enough primary schools plus say someone wanted to be the reality school but they already had 6 wizards at a good level what would they have to do delete them?