Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
Hello. I have an idea for another school, with a whole new set of spells!

I am thinking of a school called Arcane.

Student of the Arcane school strive to harness the powers of physical energy, and bring it forth to damage opponents. They are logical, smart, organized, and understand that energy must be brought from somewhere, and that it must be given back. School colours: Dark purple, cream colour. Symbol: 6 pointed star with a smaller star in the center. Opposite: Balance.

Advantage: Arcane wizards primarily focus on blades and traps. Their blades and traps are more powerful than other schools can be set up to devistating effect.

Disadvantage: There spells can be weak at times, and require a very smart, and strategic player to be able to make some of the spells work.

Trainable spells:

lvl 1: Energy frog - 50-100 arcane dmg. 1 pip.

lvl 5: Pound - 80-120 arcane damage, plus 40% to next arcane spell. 2 pips.

lvl 8: Arcane Shield - 30% universal ward. 0 pips.

lvl 10: Gravitational Uprising - 195-270 arcane damage, 15% arcane blade. 3 pips.

lvl 16: Enthuziastic Aura - plus 20% boost to all friends. 1 pip.

lvl 22: Neutrilization - 180 - 205 arcane damage, 55% weakness to all enemies. 4 pips.

lvl 26: Energy Might - 30% to all arcane spells. (bubble) 3 pips.

lvl 33: Impulsive Essence - 320-360 arcane damage, 70% arcane blade. 5 pips.

lvl 42: Elfyre - 320-380 arcane damage, plus 40% arcane trap to all enemies. 6 pips.

Anyway, those are my ideas, I hope you like them. Dont be rude if you dont like the idea, just maybe give helpful suggestions. I will post the school quest spells later.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
Lol, hello. I might look strange for commenting on my own post but these are the spells that the "Mage" (Arcane Wizard) would gain from school quests. (lvl 7, 12, 18, ect.)

Anyway, im still thinking so they might be tweaked a little.

Lvl 7 - Arcane Trap: 35% to next arcane spell. 0 pips.

Lvl 12 - Arcaneblade: 45% to next Arcane spell. 0 pips.

Lvl 18 - Mystic Lynx: 320-380 Arcane damage, stun for one round. 4 pips.

Lvl 28 - Shimmering Spectre: Summon a Minion of Arcane. 4 pips.

Lvl 38 - Spirit Guardian: 90 damage per pip, 10% univeral ward per pip.

Lvl 48 - Mystical Titan: 420-480 Arcane damage to all ememies, removes charms and wards. 7 pips.

Lvl 58 - Behemoth: 735-790 Arcane damage, 80% Arcaneblade.

Well there they are. Next I will list utility spells that they get after certain quests or worlds.

Enrollment - Soften: Makes one positive ward usless for one round. 0 pips.

End of Wizard City - Arcane Prism: convert Arcane Damage to Balance damage.

End of Krokosphinx - Telekinetic Blast: 150+230 damage over three round. 3 pips.

End of Krokotopia - Glimmering Shield: absorb 600 damage. 4 pips.

End of Marlybone (Bad news...) - Paralyze: Stun for 2 rnds, 20% weakness. 2 pips.

Ok thats it for now. I might post more soon. You might think that the percentages of the blades are way too high, but thats thw whole point of this school. The damage is horrible, even worse than Ice or Life. The whole point is, is that when fighting one, the enemy is like: "wow this damage fails" then they see that the caster has like three 50% blades and there like "omg" And btw this school is mainly about stratagy, and it takes alot of build up, but if played right, i believe that this school can acomplish quite a load of dmg.