Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New really useful crown items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2011
Frankly speaking, I am very disappointed with the crown gears especially the level 65+ ones. There are totally useless. I am a level 68 death wizard and my best gears are the hangman's gears. I pretty much just wasted 12500 crowns for nothing.

So my suggestion is for KI to introduce some really useful crown items. Afterall, KI does need to make money!

How about giving us "Enhancement" add on to add 10% stats to any of the item we have and each enchancement add on will cost say 5000 crowns. For example, I can make my hangman's hood 10% stronger by bying the add on to strenthen it and it will cost me say 5000 crowns for it.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
:O No!!! Not 5000 Crowns, too much!!! How about 3000 Crowns?? Or even 2500?

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Hm... I'm kind of lukewarm on this. What do you mean by stronger? Better health? Attack force? Just plain old better? You need to elaborate more.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Sorry, not on board with it. It would be abused and tip the PvP balance in the paying members favor.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
If the gear were to be better then you waterworks gear, it wouldn't be in the crown shop.