Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Rank 9 spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Storm
Name: Vortex
Accuracy: 70%
Stats: 1025 damage to all enemies + - 35% accuracy to next spell.

Fire
Name: Eclipse
Accuracy: 75%
Stats: 175 + 935 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.

Ice
Name: Frost Knight
Accuracy: 80%
Stats: 795 damage + - 55% to next attack spell.

Life
Name: Pegasus
Accuracy: 90%
Stats: 495 + 825 healing over 3 rounds + absorb 615 damage.

Myth
Name: Chimera
Accuracy: 80%
Stats: The Goat Removes 2 tower or myth shields or 1 of each, the Lion inflicts 730 damage, & then the Snake inflicts 360 damage.
Together it does 1090 damage...

Death
Name: Mongolian Death Worm
Accuracy: 85%
Stats: 600 damage to all enemies swap half to health + - 45% to next healing spell.
Together you get 1200 health back...

Balance
Name: Apep
Accuracy: 85%
Stats: 845 damage + - 35% accuracy & damage to next spell.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
these are all rank 10 not rank 9 like the title says and you stole mongolian deathworm from the troop

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
The fire idea is bad.I gotta better one lava monster rank 9 850 damage too all enemies.Gives a 100 damage burn over 3 turns.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
If the storm spell does 1025 to all enemies, their will be no point in leviathan. You need to think about storm lord when you want to make storms next attack all spell. Storm lord did 690 to all enemies, so the next storm spell to all enemies should do about 850-890. Now with fire it becomes tricky. Fire dragon did 440 damage + 351 over 3 rounds, which in total was more than storm lord. Storm lord made up for it though with the stun to all enemies. To make storm still the power dominant school you need to make the next fire and storm attack all spells do reletively the same damage, but add something to storms spell to make it better. so like-

Fire Spell (dontcare about the name)- 600 + 270 over 3 rounds to all enemies. You could also add one fire trap to all enemies at the end of the three rounds.

Storm Spell ( dont care about the name)- 810 to all enemies take away one blade from apponents add one weakness to all oponents.

The reason I made the storm spell do lower than the 850-890 I had said earlier is because it cannot be as strong as the fire spell its additional effects would make it over powered comaperd to the fire spell.

Well, that is my say on how the rank 9 fire and storm spells should be.

Sincerely, Seth Shadowmancer Lvl 60 Legendar Diviner

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
i don't think the balance rank 9 spell is good, it should do more damage, do it to all enemys or do something else atleast

by the way life is the weakest school

wanna meet me

i am mark lightsong
level 50 balance and getting higher

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i really dont want my next spell to be a worm! make it something cooler like um idk-a ghost army the stats you have are ok :P but every other class is cool, then i'm stuck wit a stinking worm!
make the death rank 9 better plz? if i gonna need 5 power pips i want it to be cool

Sarah DeathMancer lvl 60 waterworks warrior

P.S. wanna meet me? i'm usually on scarecrow realm hehe sometimes in 2v2 in arena

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I dislike both the storm and the balance spells and care nothing about lowering accuracy on those I hit especially when fire gets to reduce damage from their attacks by 90% and myth gets to stun for two turns after with theirs, the accuracy reduction thing is simply a joke.

My life would rather have an attack all spell that simultaneiously heals either itself or the team as a whole.

The death spell you wrote I kind of like.

The ice spell seems weaker than myth's lower level medusa spell is.

The fire spell I am indifferent on.

The myth spell just seems like balances hydra spell to which my balance never even plays.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Wondoo wrote:
these are all rank 10 not rank 9 like the title says and you stole mongolian deathworm from the troop

WRONG! i love the ideas but this quote is wrong. the mongolian death worm is actually a real mythical creature. i know, i did a report on it. so once again WRONG! and what it the troop?

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
For me the thing is with the life spell i think it should do that damage because the only the life wizards are good for is healing not damage that is why i train in storm too to make my self stronger but i still like the idea of healing thanks.

Eric Tedstaff level 58 Theurgist

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Yea my problem is that you made some school's spells amazing and others are just bad, the ice one is way way way to underpowered to a school that already is underpowered..