Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New PvP mode?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Here's my idea for a new PvP mode! It's a "barebones" style mode, which means that players are restricted in the type of perks they have- in this case, their equipment. The rules are, you are only allowed a deck of your choice, all other equipment is removed until the match is over- so basically it is a match of how well you build you deck. What does everyone think?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
What about natural health and other base stats? Example Ice wizards always have high base health without the use of equipment. Does your idea include that or keep everyone at the same health/mana/resists/etc?

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
i support this idea. though no pet's and treasure cards should be alouyd too. that would make it completely how you build your deck.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
Here's my idea for a new PvP mode! It's a "barebones" style mode, which means that players are restricted in the type of perks they have- in this case, their equipment. The rules are, you are only allowed a deck of your choice, all other equipment is removed until the match is over- so basically it is a match of how well you build you deck. What does everyone think?

Very cool. I'd love it.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
Yeah, let's just say all the effects of your equipment is removed (I really like the look of my gear), and it is a match of basic health before boosts, no resistance, and how you construct your deck.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Yeah... It would be a battle of wits, strength, and the art of deck building. I also agree no pets should be allowed or Treasure cards. Maybe even no wands! I'd be cool with no wands since I don't use a wand in the first place. Those fancy collections of non-sense!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2011
I would like to have a Magus fighting magus not Magus vs Legend or Magus fighting grandmasters... :?

Survivor
Apr 13, 2011