Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet Ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
I think new pet ideas would be a great contribution to the Dorms and for future game update ideas. If anyone has any cool ideas, post them here! I want to see how you would create a pet and what school it is.

My Ideas
1) A Spirit Armor Knight. Gives one card at adult "Spirit Armor." A knight with green armor and a yellow glowing sword who is a good pet for grandmasters in Dragonspyre to resist the heavy damage enemies like the Gurtok Demon do. Pedigree 52. Can be dropped by Ironsplinter, Drek Darktooth, Meowiarty, and War Oni. Can not be bought.

2) Glider. May cast Snow Serpent. A falcon that rarely flaps its wings and instead glides while motion, flaps while still. A white coat of feathers. This one has a pedigree of 47 and is a good Ice School pet as he adds some damage to ice and could cast a 2nd rank ice spell. It can not be bought and is dropped by Baron Greebly, Ragnar Stormbrow, Agony Wraith and Krokhotep.

3) Storm Pegasus. Gives one "Storm Bird" card at Ancient. Pedigreed at 56, this Storm School pet gives plus five accuracy to those common fizzler Storm spells. The downside to this pet is that its intellect level is fairly low compared to most pets. This pet is dropped by Krokopatra, Nails O'Leary, and the Storm Lord in Dragonspyre.

4) A Life school dinosaur, the Healzilla, is a dino who could cast the "Sprite" heal over time spell. It has lime green skin and light yellow horizontal stripes down from its neck to its tail tip. This is a great pet to have, and the casting chances increase with the pet's level up.

Thanks...I hope that you liked my ideas and hope they come true, but that I give full credit to the Wizard staff to decide. I owe credit to my inspiration to Gamma the Owl.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
i always thought there should be a wise owl pet that looked like gamma.
he could give a card called ascalpus, who was turned into an owl after tattling about Persephone and the pomergranate, and it would hoot, in mythology it meant you would die soon. it should put a trap on all enemies that each round not used they gain 10 percent power for example when casted 20 percent, then next round 30 percent to all damage spells. 3 pips death

Survivor
May 25, 2010
You both have really good ideas, hard to match that but i can try.

I think a panda would look really cute! A life panda that uses sprite or something. It holds its own mini wand made of bamboo. It would most likely be a drop from mooshu but it could also be in the crown shop. It would have a pretty high pedigree rating.

A devil All pets should have a devil counter part e.g humongo frog with evil eyes and horns - red, A devil panda (see above) that is black and red,

On the devil subject still a new orthrus and hydra and any other multi headed pet hybrid. the orthrus would have an angel head and a devil head. one head has a halo and the other with devil horns. hydra would be the same but im not sure what the middle head would be

Im away to post a subject on a heaven and hell world to tie in with these pets.
Darksuicune
Amy DragonCaller