Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet Ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Ok, I'll start everybody off here by posting some Ideas I came up with for some pets.

Golden Mander
Gives Card at Teen: Donate Power (Donates two pips to target, costs 3 Pips.)
At adult, any time during a battle it can cast donate power to the owner of the pet, giving the owner two pips.

Falcon
Gives Card at Baby: Falcon (Myth Version of Pheonix)
Spell Description: Deals 475-560 Damage and casts a Cyclops Minion of the highest rank on your side. Costs 5 Pips.

Lifezilla
Gives one card at baby: Sprite
Gives one card at Teen: Satyr
Gives one card at Epic: Rebirth
After Adult, it may cast a sprite spell at any time of the battle.

I also came up with another Pet. This pet should be a Pet Bought In the Arena from Dueling Diego. Only Warlords can purchase this pet. Though it is not bought only with arena tickets, you will also have to use the purchase of crowns to obtain this pet. About 600 Arena Tickets (With a fair amount of crowns) would grant your wish to this wonderful pet.

Dueling Dragon
At Baby it will give 5% Resistance to All schools.
At Teen: It will grant the Owner 5% Accuracy, and 5% Power Pip chance.
At Adult: It will grant the Ownder 6% Damage to all schools and will give a random talent depended on the way you train him/her.
At Ancient: it gives a random "X" Pip card spell from any school.

I have yet another Idea as well. I know this specific pet will be only used in pvp.

Dueling Bronco
Gives no Cards.
At Epic, It will interact fully in every single turn the owner has. It will cast a spell (Rank 2 or lower) every single turn when it is finally at epic, and the owner will be able to see what it casts.

Please Comment and Ask Questions!!!

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturgist
"We've all been noobs before ..."

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
icewing43 wrote:
Ok, I'll start everybody off here by posting some Ideas I came up with for some pets.

Golden Mander
Gives Card at Teen: Donate Power (Donates two pips to target, costs 3 Pips.)
At adult, any time during a battle it can cast donate power to the owner of the pet, giving the owner two pips.

Falcon
Gives Card at Baby: Falcon (Myth Version of Pheonix)
Spell Description: Deals 475-560 Damage and casts a Cyclops Minion of the highest rank on your side. Costs 5 Pips.

Lifezilla
Gives one card at baby: Sprite
Gives one card at Teen: Satyr
Gives one card at Epic: Rebirth
After Adult, it may cast a sprite spell at any time of the battle.

I also came up with another Pet. This pet should be a Pet Bought In the Arena from Dueling Diego. Only Warlords can purchase this pet. Though it is not bought only with arena tickets, you will also have to use the purchase of crowns to obtain this pet. About 600 Arena Tickets (With a fair amount of crowns) would grant your wish to this wonderful pet.

Dueling Dragon
At Baby it will give 5% Resistance to All schools.
At Teen: It will grant the Owner 5% Accuracy, and 5% Power Pip chance.
At Adult: It will grant the Ownder 6% Damage to all schools and will give a random talent depended on the way you train him/her.
At Ancient: it gives a random "X" Pip card spell from any school.

I have yet another Idea as well. I know this specific pet will be only used in pvp.

Dueling Bronco
Gives no Cards.
At Epic, It will interact fully in every single turn the owner has. It will cast a spell (Rank 2 or lower) every single turn when it is finally at epic, and the owner will be able to see what it casts.

Please Comment and Ask Questions!!!

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturgist
"We've all been noobs before ..."

Storm lord
Gives two Kraken spells at teen
Gives one triton spell at adventures
Gives one spell of storm lord at epic

Efreet
Gives two peonix spells at teen
Gives two Fire Dragon spells at adventuress [sorry if i missed spelled it]
Gives one Efreet spell at epic

Fire Lord
Gives one Fire Dragon at adult
Gives Storm Lord at adventures
Gives Forest Lord at epic

Hunter WildHorn
Grand Master Pyromancer

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Most of these pet ideas are excruciatingly overpowered, especially the arena ones. A pet that gives 5% resistance to all schools right off the bat should be worth WAY more that 600 Arena Tickets. And the Dueling Bronco is essentially a free minion that you can't destroy. All the rest are moderately OP, especially Lifezilla (which is already a pet, by the way).

I do, however, like the idea of 'evolving pets' that start out with a card, then gives better ones as they level. However, you may want to tone it down with that, just a smidge.