Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet for Christmas or Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
For Christmas, I was thinking of a new pet themed for snow or a spell. I was thinking of a penguin pet, it would look like an Emperor Penguin and the attack spell would be it hitting the enemy with it's tail. It would be about the same size as the Efreet pet, but when it was cast it would be the same size of the Mammoth spell.

Does anyone have more ideas on a pet for Christmas?

Madeline Dragonrider
Lvl 80, Pyromancer

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
A crazy elf that that has a big temper tantrum, throwing christmas wrapped presents at the intended victim.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
For me it is a modified frost giant. This guy is all red except for his eyes, His eyes are white. He would give the enemy a present and leave. What is this present a Christmas tree of death. The tree punches the enemy.

Or

The Meanads. Animation: A group of girls that glow red are stumbling through the worest laughing and drinking eggnog and acting drunk. When they see the enemy they ask the monster if it is Dionysus and then see that he is not. They then attack him with long fingernails and by biting him.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Rottenheart that is a cool idea :) It might scare a few kids though, but it is still an awesome idea.

Rest, cool idea about the red frost giant, but it sounds a little too complicated to set up, I mean with the present and then the tree coming out of it. There is a life spell, I can't remember what it is called, that throws rocks at the wizard it is aimed at, so they already have one that does that. What do you think about having the red frost giant take Santa's Claus's bag and hits the wizards with it?

No offense intended to either of you!

Madeline Dragonrider