Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New non damage spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I just thought that I had some good ideas for some new spells, and was wondering what everyone thinks about them.
For Balance there would be a disspel that works on any school. I was thinking it would have to cost more than regular school disspels though.
For Life i was thinking of a mass guardian spirit. It would cost a lot more and would most likely not give as much health.
For Death I think that there should be a destroy heal over time.
I think Myth should get a spell that removes all shields, traps, blades, etc.. on an enemy and deal a small amount of damage for each one sent this way.
I think fire should get a spell that adds a round of continual damage to. Kind of like the reverse of cooldown. It would have to cost at least 3 pips to prevent players from using it every turn though.
I think it would be cool for ice to have a mass steal ward. It would either steal all of 1 emeys shields or 1 frm each enemy, which i think is more fair.
Storm should get a spell that takes the most recent trap or blade they used and makes a duplicate of it.
Another just random spell i thought of was a disspel next outgoing enchanted spell.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Insane bolt madman on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
I just thought that I had some good ideas for some new spells, and was wondering what everyone thinks about them.
For Balance there would be a disspel that works on any school. I was thinking it would have to cost more than regular school disspels though.
For Life i was thinking of a mass guardian spirit. It would cost a lot more and would most likely not give as much health.
For Death I think that there should be a destroy heal over time.
I think Myth should get a spell that removes all shields, traps, blades, etc.. on an enemy and deal a small amount of damage for each one sent this way.
I think fire should get a spell that adds a round of continual damage to. Kind of like the reverse of cooldown. It would have to cost at least 3 pips to prevent players from using it every turn though.
I think it would be cool for ice to have a mass steal ward. It would either steal all of 1 emeys shields or 1 frm each enemy, which i think is more fair.
Storm should get a spell that takes the most recent trap or blade they used and makes a duplicate of it.
Another just random spell i thought of was a disspel next outgoing enchanted spell.
I like the ideas, but the death spell is the same thing as snow drift. And yes, there should be a Sun Dispel, Moon Dispel, and Star dispel.