Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New myth spell idea.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I have know idea what this spell would be named or how much pips it would cost, but i have the general idea down for this spell.

so the spell is broken down into four attacks. in the way that if there's one enemy only one stage of the attack will activate. first being a pegasus. the pegasus flies down and shoots a lazer out of its horn doing 1,200 damage to the first enemy only, then it turns around healing 300 health to each person with the same animation as unicorn.
The next stage in the spell" only activating if there's two or more opponents", is a giant. It roars and throws a tower at the second enemy doing 800 damage and having the same effect as earthquake, but only on that enemy.
The third stage only activating if there's three enemys is a dragon. It breaths fire on the third enemy doing 500 damage and then 1000 burn damage doing 250 each round for four rounds.
the final stage only activating if there's four enemy's is a mandragora. It pops out of the ground and screams doing 1,600 on the fourth enemy only and stuns the fourth enemy only for 2 rounds.
I hope you guys have feed back on this spell idea, and sorry for any grammar and spelling erors

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
jwheaton9634 on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
I have know idea what this spell would be named or how much pips it would cost, but i have the general idea down for this spell.

so the spell is broken down into four attacks. in the way that if there's one enemy only one stage of the attack will activate. first being a pegasus. the pegasus flies down and shoots a lazer out of its horn doing 1,200 damage to the first enemy only, then it turns around healing 300 health to each person with the same animation as unicorn.
The next stage in the spell" only activating if there's two or more opponents", is a giant. It roars and throws a tower at the second enemy doing 800 damage and having the same effect as earthquake, but only on that enemy.
The third stage only activating if there's three enemys is a dragon. It breaths fire on the third enemy doing 500 damage and then 1000 burn damage doing 250 each round for four rounds.
the final stage only activating if there's four enemy's is a mandragora. It pops out of the ground and screams doing 1,600 on the fourth enemy only and stuns the fourth enemy only for 2 rounds.
I hope you guys have feed back on this spell idea, and sorry for any grammar and spelling erors
I love this idea for a new spell (especially because I am myth.) But, I think you should minimize the damage on each faze of the spell or you could do it just on one person.

John Ghostcaster-Archmage Conjurer

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Most of these spells are just copies of already made spells. The Dragon is to much like Fire Dragon, The Pegasus is like the Snow Angel except it shoots out lasers from its horn (which I didn't know Pegasuses has horns...) and is identical to the Unicorn in healing making it a "Unicorn Pegasus" and acting like Death Drain Spell. The Giant is sort of like Cyclops just it throws a tower at the enemy. And the Mandragora seems like Medusa stunning the enemy for 2 rounds and it screams instead of hissing.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Conjurer John Ghos... on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
I love this idea for a new spell (especially because I am myth.) But, I think you should minimize the damage on each faze of the spell or you could do it just on one person.

John Ghostcaster-Archmage Conjurer
each faze only hits one person, so unicorn only hits the first person, giant only hits the second person, dragon only hits the third person, and madragora only hits the fourth person. So if there's only one person only pegasus will activate, but if there's four people each person will get hit once by one if the creatures depending what order they are standing in, first pegasus, second giant, third dragon, and fifth mandragora.
sorry about not making it clear. i hope this clarifies how the spell is supposed to work